Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Israel also deliberately destroyed Gaza's healthcare infrastructure to prevent them from accurately counting the dead. You'd have to be on another level of delusion to believe that they've only killed 38000 people still. That number was an undercount when they first reported it early this year, when they still had the means to do so (i.e. Israel hadn't levelled or massacred all the major hospitals) they only reported deaths when the bodies had been positively identified in the morgue. The count by definition could not include people trapped under rubble or destroyed beyond recognition, of which there were obviously many because Israel levels civilian buildings constantly. People who they haven't been able to identify are considered officially missing, even though the overwhelming likelihood is that they died without being able to be identified.

Every accounting of deaths in the holocaust also has had to include estimates like this, because the Nazis obviously didn't keep complete records of their crimes. The best efforts to count individual people have only been able to account for just over four million: https://collections.yadvashem.org/en/names. This would not be grounds to claim that only four million jews were killed in the holocaust and the commonly cited six million figure is a lie. Claiming now that only 38,000 have been killed in gaza is a similarly sickening and ridiculous claim.

Last edited:
The October 7th rape claims are widely known to have been lies cooked up by zionists in the immediate aftermath. There is no evidence a single rape was committed by any hamas militant during the Oct 7th attacks. There is no footage of such a thing happening, and there's no accuser, or anyone who claims to have witnessed such a thing. The New York Times' reporting on this matter has been discredited and debunked:

The beheaded babies line is similar. No evidence, no footage, but Netanyahu still puts it in every speech. He does it because as you've demonstrated, western audiences are primed to believe absolutely anything about Arabs and Palestinians, due to decades of racist hatred and popular depictions of arabs as terrorists, religious fundamentalists etc. There were so many lies about things hamas did on that day that it's hard to know how much of it to believe. Many of them were just reversing actual stories of things the IDF did in Sabra and Shatila, such as cutting a pregnant woman's stomach open and cooking a baby in an oven.

Israel on the other hand actually has been indiscriminately murdering men, women, and children. As well as raping and torturing captives who were arrested without charge in occupied terrority. much of this has been reported in the Israeli english language press:

Thanks Liam

I wanted to call out the atrocity propaganda that was included in their to add some sort of justification or likeness but probably wouldn't have put it as succinct as yourself.

Claiming now that only 38,000 have been killed in gaza is a similarly sickening and ridiculous claim.

To be clear, that is the number self reported by the Palestinians.

Certainly I can accept and understand that the death toll is likely higher than the officially reported numbers, given the circumstances. But let's not pretend using the official Palestinian figure is some deceitful or ridiculous claim.

This is a good (and brand new!) article on the issue;

1728627807946.png

To be clear, that is the number self reported by the Palestinians.

Certainly I can accept and understand that the death toll is likely higher than the officially reported numbers, given the circumstances. But let's not pretend using the official Palestinian figure is some deceitful or ridiculous claim.
Do I need to explain to you again the extremely high standard of the count, or did you just cut that out of the quote because you don't have a way to respond to it? It's an official count of the confirmed dead. It also doesn't include people who died because of Israel cutting off food, water and medicine, destroying the only cancer hospital in Gaza, etc, even though they belong on any honest accounting of Israel's genocide, much like the people who died of sickness caused by the (deliberately inflicted) conditions of Nazi concentration camps.

Using that number as a measure of the deaths inflicted by Israel is dishonest. It's not what that number is or what it's for.

But the fact we're even talking about the Gaza death toll is just another classic example of The Warlord changing the topic to suit his narrative.

It's not what the issue at hand is, and never was.

Do I need to explain to you again the extremely high standard of the count, or did you just cut that out of the quote because you don't have a way to respond to it?

Nope. Have a read of the article I linked for a good summation of where I'm at on the topic.

Using that number as a measure of the deaths inflicted by Israel is dishonest. It's not what that number is or what it's for.

Disagree.

But also, I'm done talking about this topic. It's a distraction from the original issue at hand.

But the fact we're even talking about the Gaza death toll is just another classic example of The Warlord changing the topic to suit his narrative.

How is that not the issue at hand? Our elected officials run diplomatic cover for a state that is carrying out a genocide. Our tax dollars are being spent on bullets for babies' brains. Everyone has been continually talking about this issue, posting updates and discussing it as it's been ongoing, it's what this thread is for.

No, the genocide in Gaza has been the topic the whole time.

How is that not the issue at hand?

The specific issue at hand here was me calling The Warlord out for excusing/justifying/supporting Russia's atrocities in Ukraine.

Our elected officials run diplomatic cover for a state that is carrying out a genocide. Our tax dollars are being spent on bullets for babies' brains. Everyone has been continually talking about this issue, posting updates and discussing it as it's been ongoing, it's what this thread is for.

I've literally seen not a single person in this entire thread do anything but strongly oppose Israel's actions in Gaza. There is uniform agreement.

The same can't be said for Russia's invasion in Ukraine, and that is the point I have been making all along.

The Iraq War was bad = uniform agreement
Israel's apartheid and collective punishment in Gaza is bad = uniform agreement
Russia's invasion of Ukraine was bad = multiple posters in this thread will contort themselves into knots trying to explain to you how actually this is Joe Biden/America's fault and poor old Putin had no choice and also there's Nazi's in Ukraine's army and therefore Russia was correct to invade Ukraine and blah blah blah

But also, I'm done talking about this topic. It's a distraction from the original issue at hand.

Coward. Called out and can't face the heat.

Why don't your legions of PM admirers jump in and back you up.

Real talk - go home, chill, have a drink, maybe a spliff or vape if that's your thing, play with your kids, have dinner, watch the footy, it's not that important here

The specific issue at hand here was me calling The Warlord out for excusing/justifying/supporting Russia's atrocities in Ukraine.

I've literally seen not a single person in this entire thread do anything but strongly oppose Israel's actions in Gaza. There is uniform agreement.

The same can't be said for Russia's invasion in Ukraine, and that is the point I have been making all along.

Russia's invasion of Ukraine was bad = multiple posters in this thread will contort themselves into knots trying to explain to you how actually this is Joe Biden/America's fault and poor old Putin had no choice and also there's Nazi's in Ukraine's army and therefore Russia was correct to invade Ukraine and blah blah blah
Another disingenuous post,
Denying what happened before Feb ‘22 to the Russian speaking populations in Ukraine is equally as bad. What we’re the nazi populations doing to the Russian speaking?
What we’re the Minsk agreements for?
This is the crux of the issue you want good guys and bad guys, you want to cheerlead a unilateral position.
I don’t want Australian dollars or weapons supporting either conflict.

Did you miss the guy 2 pages ago who was repeating lies about hamas' mass rapes, while downplaying Israel's genocide by claiming that they're merely "responding with shock and awe and destruction" and "taking names across the region"? I know you didn't, you liked the post. Why are you calling it "apartheid and collective punishment"? Do you disagree that it's a genocide?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Talking about unilateral positions considering we all agree genocide is being committed in Gaza, should we follow Moroccos lead and start arresting Australian citizens who served for the idf during that time?

We most certainly should

The October 7th rape claims are widely known to have been lies cooked up by zionists in the immediate aftermath. There is no evidence a single rape was committed by any hamas militant during the Oct 7th attacks. There is no footage of such a thing happening, and there's no accuser, or anyone who claims to have witnessed such a thing. The New York Times' reporting on this matter has been discredited and debunked:

The beheaded babies line is similar. No evidence, no footage, but Netanyahu still puts it in every speech. He does it because as you've demonstrated, western audiences are primed to believe absolutely anything about Arabs and Palestinians, due to decades of racist hatred and popular depictions of arabs as terrorists, religious fundamentalists etc. There were so many lies about things hamas did on that day that it's hard to know how much of it to believe. Many of them were just reversing actual stories of things the IDF did in Sabra and Shatila, such as cutting a pregnant woman's stomach open and cooking a baby in an oven.

Israel on the other hand actually has been indiscriminately murdering men, women, and children. As well as raping and torturing captives who were arrested without charge in occupied terrority. much of this has been reported in the Israeli english language press:

I see you got a lot of likes from people on this board

So to clarify your and their position, you’re saying that the United Nations investigation into rape, torture and mutilation by members of Hamas on Oct 7 has been debunked?

The investigation from the UN that visited sites, spoke to witnesses, looked at photos, looked at remains etc has been debunked?

Did you miss the guy 2 pages ago who was repeating lies about hamas' mass rapes, while downplaying Israel's genocide by claiming that they're merely "responding with shock and awe and destruction" and "taking names across the region"? I know you didn't, you liked the post. Why are you calling it "apartheid and collective punishment"? Do you disagree that it's a genocide?

#meto unless you’re a Jew right

Imagine not believing rape survivors based on their ethnicity

Some lowwwwwwwww people around these parts

Quick like the rape denial posts

Laughs at the women being r*ped and murders

that’ll show dem Jews

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back