Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

The straight up Russian propaganda in here is reaching all time highs.

It's hilarious.

Politico is Russian propaganda now?

It is just hilarious how any fact you that doesn't comport with your worldview is "Russian propaganda".

Julian Ropcke is hardcore pro-UKraine from Bild, a hardcore right wing pro Ukraine German paper.

They're "Russian propaganda"?

Politico is Russian propaganda now?

It is just hilarious how any fact you that doesn't comport with your worldview is "Russian propaganda".

Julian Ropcke is hardcore pro-UKraine from Bild, a hardcore right wing pro Ukraine German paper.

They're "Russian propaganda"?
It's easier to label things as propaganda than to present an argument. But they know they have no argument in their support of fascism and genocide.

It's easier to label things as propaganda than to present an argument. But they know they have no argument in their support of fascism and genocide.

Dismissing Politico and Bild as Russian propaganda is delulu

Congress has just voted to ban TikTok.

Tell us again about the FREEDOMS the US has lol
The public can't be trusted in what it sees or hears anymore.
we've moved to war footing.
interesting shitfight between Aust and Musk, I suspect both will get what they want, countries will be able to censor information. Musk will tow the line and set precedent in friendly courts.

Obvious really. Go around the world for 150 years raping, murdering and pillaging. Then let these people into your country by the millions. It's only a matter of time.

Nah man, ISIS-K are something else altogether.

This is like the warning they gave the Russians before Crocus.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We all see it Rickety and this gives me hope that the world can change
Me too mate, but sadly I reckon the f*ckwits that make the decisions will blow the place up before ever backing down. All of them quite happy for another blokes son to die because of their pride.

On a side note, and I am a fan of Ms. Daly, but Clare Daly does sound like the name of an Irish newspaper :cool:

Hey look Chadwiko its Putin's Rus ... no, hang on its US riot police breaking up political protests against a genocide.

Texas cops were too scared to go into Uvalde and save kids from being slaughtered, but all for beating up peaceful protesters.

Last edited:
Cannot see Biden being re-elected . A significant portion of his base include these college liberals. They are now seeing the democrats for what they are (no different to the republicans)

CAIRO/JERUSALEM: Israeli warplanes pounded the northern Gaza strip for a second day on Wednesday (Apr 24) in a fierce assault that has shattered weeks of comparative calm, and Israel said it was moving forward with plans for an all-out assault on the southern city of Rafah.

After an abrupt Israeli pullback at the start of this month, Palestinians at both ends of the Gaza Strip were again fleeing for their lives from bombing they described as some of the war's worst.

In the past 24 hours, Israeli strikes have killed at least 79 Palestinians and wounded 86, the Gaza Health Ministry said.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back