Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Even Keir said in his maiden speech, tough on immigration was going to be one of his cornerstones. Doubt there’s really going to be that much change in policy.

This is something at least...

1720267560876.png

1720267598710.png

I always thought the Rwanda deal was the goldilocks option, as it’s so extreme, what ever plan they come up with next the general population will probably think it’s fair.
Although off memory, I think tony abbott was over there as an advisor at some point? so he probably thought something like this was normal..

Biden is going to beat him again in 2020.

This one been doing the rounds…

The difference between the two is sad.

But I’ll still enjoy the train wreck nonetheless come election time. America continues to shoot itself in the foot by having those two as the best candidates to represent their country.

I always thought the Rwanda deal was the goldilocks option, as it’s so extreme, what ever plan they come up with next the general population will probably think it’s fair.
Although off memory, I think tony abbott was over there as an advisor at some point? so he probably thought something like this was normal..

Rwanda was pure Isaac Levido

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Biden is declining so rapidly that I doubt he will be able to see out another term. He’s falling apart. I know Kennedy works out in his jeans and thinks that vaccines are dangerous, but he doesn’t have dementia.

Even in his current state Biden is better than RFK.

It's not just his anti-vax stances that should preclude RFK from being POTUS (although that is enough on it's own).

It's shit like saying this week he "won't take sides on 9/11" (????) and his constant flirting and eliciting of the cooker conspiracy voting base. It's the fact when accused of multiple prior sexual assaults, his response was "I have a lot of skeletons in my closet" and "I'm not a church altar boy". It's his insane ramblings about HIV/AIDS denialism. It's his equating public health responses to the holocaust.

He's ****ed in the head. His own family wants nothing to do with him.

1720318401858.png

Even in his current state Biden is better than RFK.

It's not just his anti-vax stances that should preclude RFK from being POTUS (although that is enough on it's own).

It's shit like saying this week he "won't take sides on 9/11" (????) and his constant flirting and eliciting of the cooker conspiracy voting base. It's the fact when accused of multiple prior sexual assaults, his response was "I have a lot of skeletons in my closet" and "I'm not a church altar boy". It's his insane ramblings about HIV/AIDS denialism. It's his equating public health responses to the holocaust.

He's ****ed in the head. His own family wants nothing to do with him.

View attachment 2041213

Fair enough. Despite all that he’s still a better option than the other two. Biden’s state now is bad enough, imagine what he’ll be like in 4 years.

Biden is declining so rapidly that I doubt he will be able to see out another term. He’s falling apart. I know Kennedy works out in his jeans and thinks that vaccines are dangerous, but he doesn’t have dementia.

None of Biden, Trump or Kennedy are mentally fit to be President, and frankly the US needs to move beyond dynastic politics.

The interesting thing about Snowden saying this dumb shit is how quickly he's been memory holed.

Its important he forgotten for the very simple reason that if you understand what the Russians are capable of when they turn their mind to it - like flipping an NSA guy and revealing all the secrets of their surveillance on Western citizens - then you realise just what a farrago of bullshit claims about Trump being a Russian agent are, or that there was any serious attempt at election interference.

None of Biden, Trump or Kennedy are mentally fit to be President, and frankly the US needs to move beyond dynastic politics.

The interesting thing about Snowden saying this dumb shit is how quickly he's been memory holed.

Its important he forgotten for the very simple reason that if you understand what the Russians are capable of when they turn their mind to it - like flipping an NSA guy and revealing all the secrets of their surveillance on Western citizens - then you realise just what a farrago of bullshit claims about Trump being a Russian agent are, or that there was any serious attempt at election interference.

They don’t even need to undermine their elections anymore, the yanks are doing it themselves.

Fair enough. Despite all that he’s still a better option than the other two. Biden’s state now is bad enough, imagine what he’ll be like in 4 years.

I trust the cabinet and officials around Biden a shit-ton more than I trust those who would be around Trump or RFK Jr.

For Trump, let's not forget everyone ranging from his Former Vice President, his former Chief of Staff, his former Attorney General, multiple of his former Defense Secretaries, the former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs, and plenty more have said he is unfit for office.

For RFK Jr, his own family think he is unfit for office.

That makes me incredibly concerned with the calibre of staff and cabinet and appointees that would be willing to work for either Trump or RFK Jr.

Biden is a bad choice. There's no disagreement from me.

But he's a better choice than Trump or RFK Jr by a lot.

They don’t even need to undermine their elections anymore, the yanks are doing it themselves.

This is also low-key true lol

But let's not pretend where we are now isn't a direct result of effective Russian efforts to increase partisan hostilities and erode social cohesion.

But let's not pretend where we are now isn't a direct result of effective Russian efforts to increase partisan hostilities and erode social cohesion.

The Russians aren’t stopping decent candidates from coming through the political ranks. The (very) old gate keepers are doing that.

The Russians aren’t stopping decent candidates from coming through the political ranks. The (very) old gate keepers are doing that.
I agree.

That's down to the far right in the US more than the Russians, especially the campaigners with money. They've been working at it for decades and going hard at it since 2010.

That's down to the far right in the US more than the Russians, especially the campaigners with money. They've been working at it for decades and going hard at it since 2010.

It's both, but you're right.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back