Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

"Your Country's causing screams that never meet your ear holes." Putting aside the whole cause/effect conundrum.. that's a bone chilling line for me and should be for any conscious person in the coalition of the willing world. Surpasses even an aussie favourite of mine "Lookin back 2020 mistakes I got many, And the truth is that I'll probably do it again"

Its hardly lowkey what he says hey.

The Herd do alright too I reckon.

These people cry crocodile tears for Ukrainians killed in a war the US wanted for a long time, and smirk at the deaths of Gazan civilians.

US foreign policy is truly evil these days.

These people cry crocodile tears for Ukrainians killed in a war the US wanted for a long time, and smirk at the deaths of Gazan civilians.

US foreign policy is truly evil these days.

Yes, this is exactly the people who are running Biden at present, smirking away as they talk about hundreds of thousands of innocent people killed in Gaza...

And you have people in Australia carrying on like this is a good thing, the world is cooked.

Last edited:
Modi is one evil ****er tho.

He's a genuine fascist.

Yeah, you can see why he and Putin get along so well.

Both rose to power on the back of brutal violence against Muslims.

Yes its exactly these people who are running Biden at present, smirking away as they talk about hundreds of thousands of innocent people killed in Gaza...

And you have people in Australia carrying on like this is a good thing, the world is cooked.

Same people who were handing out cookies during the Maidan Coup, desperate to weaponise Banderites against Russia as some kind of white Nazi mujahedeen

Last edited:

A war of attrition is very slow and static until suddenly it moves very fast.

Starting to get summer of 1918 vibes here.

Yes its exactly these people who are running Biden at present, smirking away as they talk about hundreds of thousands of innocent people killed in Gaza...

Maybe he's not. People say LMac laughs when he get's that grimace on his face after ****ing up. Could be the same thing.

(Still deserves shit for it tho. The situation is horrific beyond words.)

Yeah, you can see why he and Putin get along so well.

Both rose to power on the back of brutal violence against Muslims.
Some people would say off the back of false flag attacks attributed to Muslims that enabled that violence too.

Maybe he's not. People say LMac laughs when he get's that grimace on his face after ****ing up. Could be the same thing.

(Still deserves shit for it tho. The situation is horrific beyond words.)
Smirking away as he talks about the civilian death toll being way too high?
Simple follow up question, as this administration has supplied most of the weapons for the conflict what are you prepared to do about it?
Nothing?
yep, you're smirking cause you don't really give a shit..

A war of attrition is very slow and static until suddenly it moves very fast.

Starting to get summer of 1918 vibes here.

"Starting" to get those vibes that you said you were getting six months ago?

1000012023.png

Point is, I would caution against overstating the importance of any individual gains or losses by either side right now.

Smirking away as he talks about the civilian death toll being way too high?

Sometimes people's response isn't what you'd expect and seems inappropriate when they don't really feel the way their reactions indicate.

Simple follow up question, as this administration has supplied most of the weapons for the conflict what are you prepared to do about it?
Nothing?
yep, you're smirking cause you don't really give a shit..

I agree their administration doesn't give a shit. If they did they'd have made a real effort to stop the carnage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sometimes people's response isn't what you'd expect and seems inappropriate when they don't really feel the way their reactions indicate.

I agree their administration doesn't give a shit. If they did they'd have made a real effort to stop the carnage.
Top answer doesn’t equal bottom, this is the key.
I agree he might be smirking cause he’s uncomfortable or whatever but ultimately, they as an administration have the power to do something and haven’t, the smirk sums it all up.

Willem Dafoe Smile GIF

LOL at this absolute muppet Kremlin propaganda account getting comprehensively owned;

1720593021552.png
1720593035224.png

Anyone who believes or reposts anything from that moronic MyLordBebo account is a non-serious person, quite frankly.

Why isn't this scum fighting in Ukraine? Easier to kill women and children over an actual army.

This is how the Ukranians behaved in the Donbass and Odessa after Maidan, maybe he has practice.

Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back