Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

That is one of the (many) things the ADL does.

It is not it's primary mission, which is, as I posted above;

Regardless, that's besides the point.

The point is that Jews, Israel, Zionists, or whatever classification you want to use have nothing to do with 9/11, nor suppressing anything other than the "official narrative" (???).

You posted anti-semitic bullshit and when called out instead of copping it you deflect deflect deflect. It's also not the first time you've been called out for posting something anti-semitic.
The ADL are just s**t talking scum that label anything or anyone they don't like as antisemitic. They pretend to represent all Jews and conflate the religion with Israel. They are part of the problem.

You proved your point regarding my initial post. I didn't realise it wasn't real. No need to start labelling people.

The ADL are just s**t talking scum that label anything or anyone they don't like as antisemitic. They pretend to represent all Jews and conflate the religion with Israel. They are part of the problem.

You proved your point regarding my initial post. I didn't realise it wasn't real. No need to start labelling people.

There's a legitimate discussion to be had around the ADL but that fake New York Post thing classic anti semitism

Just to lighten the gloom .....

View attachment 1974978
The bikini also has its roots in the anti war movement, it was meant to be deliberately provocative.
It was named after bikini atoll in the marshal islands where the the US detonated a number of tests, even sadder is they sent the inhabitants to live back there when they discovered how much nuclear radiation was there, basically to see what it would do.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Checks list of things that are approved for protesting in todays society.
crosses off genocide.

But we must help Ukrainian Nazis fight coz Russia hates freedom

Absolute scum.
What kind of impact would an arrest warrant on Bibi have on western politicians that have continued to tell us they have the right to defend themselves, all the while we know that they are barbaric murderers
Is there the possibility of any meaningful change in this world or are we resigned to the fact that we will continue to be gaslighted?

Is there the possibility of any meaningful change in this world or are we resigned to the fact that we will continue to be gaslighted?

A groundswell of support for change is most certainly coming and fast, but the existing power structures won't give up without a brutal fight.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back