Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't call me a liar. The only way i'd know is if you mentioned it in a public post.

See for yourself. I never posted about my birthday or turning 40.

Earlier in the month in the NBA forums I said "I'm not even 40 yet". That's the closest I've come.

So, want to retract your defense?

1720180276512.png

Maybe it was someone else then.

Yeah, it was The Warlord.

By the way the only place I posted publicly about my 40th (which was last week, so very recent) was on my Instagram.

Nice to know SLF stalks my insta.

John's father Pat is one of my personal heroes, along with Anna Politskavaya.

Both murdered by corrupt states - Thatcher was likely briefed on Pat's murder in advance - and the Brits continue to cover up the truth about what happened.

(John witnessed his father's state sanctioned and ordered murder in the family home as a child)

I remember seeing his mural when I first visited Belfast some 10+ years ago.

Yeah, it was The Warlord.

By the way the only place I posted publicly about my 40th (which was last week, so very recent) was on my Instagram.

Nice to know SLF stalks my insta.

No it wasn't. Maybe you said you were about to turn 40 in the grumpy old thread. But no one told me in a message. Why would they?

Every time you've said something like that to me I've taken it in good faith.

Not nice to see you don't operate the same way.

Altho if you want to be paranoid about. Yes we spend our lives discussing you. WEpost about it on telegram under the monkiers Vlad 1-4. Its ridiculous accusing someone of doxxing you anyway. You post photos of you and your kid on the AFLW board at games or at family days in other threads. You post under your own name on twitter and run an internationally know NFL website.

No it wasn't. Maybe you said you were about to turn 40 in the grumpy old thread. But no one told me in a message. Why would they?

Every time you've said something like that to me I've taken it in good faith.

Not nice to see you don't operate the same way.

Altho if you want to be paranoid about. Yes we spend our lives discussing you. WEpost about it on telegram under the monkiers Vlad 1-4. Its ridiculous accusing someone of doxxing you anyway. You post photos of you and your kid on the AFLW board at games or at family days in other threads. You post under your own name on twitter and run an internationally know NFL website.

Sorry, you misunderstood my last post there.

I wasn't saying it was TW who told you in a PM.

I meant it was TW who posted it here publicly (doxxing) and that's where you saw it.

Sorry, you misunderstood my last post there.

I wasn't saying it was TW who told you in a PM.

I meant it was TW who posted it here publicly (doxxing) and that's where you saw it.
Ok. I still swear I read it somewhere. Maybe on the main board.

Maybe it was someone else but I dunno who i'd mistake you for.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok. I still swear I read it somewhere. Maybe on the main board.

Maybe it was someone else but I dunno who i'd mistake you for.

I definitely didn't post about it anywhere on BigFooty; I even showed you the results of a site-wide search above proving it.

Literally the only place I posted about my birthday was on my instagram. So the only way TW could have known was to stalk my insta then repeat the info here.

If him previously posting his own articles and email address that include his full name on BigFooty, and then me referring to him by his first name is "doxxing", then so is this.

Considering the umbrage you took to me for the former, I hope to see the same passionate objection for the latter.

It was pretty good until Chadwicko joined the thread.

If y'all don't want any 'wrong-think' in your thread, nothing is stopping you from starting a 4 man private message chain. ;)

But if you post things on an open discussion forum, people are going to respond. And when you post objectively incorrect things, people are going to call you out on it.

You can laugh at that Chadwiko but it’s true. Early in this thread it was a very interesting discussion. Not sure where to find page 1 of the original Devils chessboard thread, but it only devolved after you started posting.

Yes, I am sure you and TW and ferball and DR and Bojan feel that way.

If y'all don't want any 'wrong-think' in your thread, nothing is stopping you from starting a 4 man private message chain. ;)

But if you post things on an open discussion forum, people are going to respond. And when you post objectively incorrect things, people are going to call you out on it.

I don’t care about being wrong. In fact I want to be called when something I post is wrong. I don’t pretend to know everything, the opposite tbh. But lately this thread has turned into you bickering with everyone.

I don’t care about being wrong. In fact I want to be called when something I post is wrong. I don’t pretend to know everything, the opposite tbh. But lately this thread has turned into you bickering with everyone.

Which I never start.

And that's the important thing to understand.

Your group (mainly The Warlord tbf) likes to accuse me of "derailing" or "trolling" in this thread, but I only ever post about issues. I never play the man, only the ball.

Every single time there's been personal attacks, they've been directed at me. Not stemming from me.

And if you don't believe me, go find a single example of me making any sort of personal comment in this thread unprovoked/unprompted. If you can do that, I'll buy another NMFC membership.

Once you realise I'm telling the truth, I hope you and your mates in this thread will take a moment to actually reflect on that.

Which I never start.

And that's the important thing to understand.

Your group (mainly The Warlord tbf) likes to accuse me of "derailing" or "trolling" in this thread, but I only ever post about issues. I never play the man, only the ball.

Every single time there's been personal attacks, they've been directed at me. Not stemming from me.

And if you don't believe me, go find a single example of me making any sort of personal comment in this thread unprovoked/unprompted. If you can do that, I'll buy another NMFC membership.

Once you realise I'm telling the truth, I hope you and your mates in this thread will take a moment to actually reflect on that.
You literally just did it in that post; “Your group (mainly The Warlord tbf)”

I’m not part of any group, we disagreed all the time but it never devolved like it did after you showed up. You turned it the thread into a shit show point scoring comp.

I’m not part of any group, we disagreed all the time but it never devolved like it did after you showed up. You turned it the thread into a shit show point scoring comp.

No, I didn't. And that's the entire point I'm making.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back