Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

I really don’t trust governments to do the right thing by the people and not what’s right for themselves.
I trust people earning shitloads even less. $400K might be a bit low for that sort of tax rate tho given the way mortgages are here.

Could trump reverse the 10 year deal the democrats just signed to continue to send them weapons?

Don't know, I think the whole point of it was to "Trump proof" the war no?

Don't know, I think the whole point of it was to "Trump proof" the war no?

Not sure. He’s just as crooked as the rest of them though so I don’t even know if he’d really want to stop it.

Michael Tracy had this great post about Trump a couple of weeks ago;

“You don't understand! When Trump bombed Syria twice, tried to overthrow the government of Venezuela, started arming Ukraine, expanded NATO twice, got record-busting military budgets, dropped a record number of bombs in Afghanistan, signed off on FISA warrantless surveillance, imposed massive sanctions on Russia, tore up arms control treaties, handed over the State Department to Mike Pompeo, stationed US troops in Taiwan, assassinated Iran's top general, conducted a record number of drone strikes, installed a Raytheon Lobbyist as his Defense Secretary, gave Israel absolutely everything it wanted, did enormous arms deals with Saudi Arabia, and most recently orchestrated the passage of the $100 Billion War Funding Bill, he was doing all that to fight the Deep State”

Come on down Michelle

CNN reports Barack Obama and Nancy Pelosi have 'spoken privately' about Biden and the future of his campaign and that they both 'expressed concerns about how much harder they think it’s become for the president to beat Donald Trump'

So what is the American primary system for?
Michelle isn't even an elected member yet. If she were to go on a ticket would be the ultimate FU to the democratic supporters.

Not sure. He’s just as crooked as the rest of them though so I don’t even know if he’d really want to stop it.

“You don't understand! When Trump bombed Syria twice, tried to overthrow the government of Venezuela, started arming Ukraine, expanded NATO twice, got record-busting military budgets, dropped a record number of bombs in Afghanistan, signed off on FISA warrantless surveillance, imposed massive sanctions on Russia, tore up arms control treaties, handed over the State Department to Mike Pompeo, stationed US troops in Taiwan, assassinated Iran's top general, conducted a record number of drone strikes, installed a Raytheon Lobbyist as his Defense Secretary, gave Israel absolutely everything it wanted, did enormous arms deals with Saudi Arabia, and most recently orchestrated the passage of the $100 Billion War Funding Bill, he was doing all that to fight the Deep State”
Check This Out Cookie Monster GIF by Sesame Street

The only thing trump cares about is his cut...

Last edited:
It’s way too low.

One thing is certain if they did it, Ligue 1 would become one of the worst football leagues in Europe immediately.
ultimately they're taxing the population when Blind Freddy can see tax structure around the world sees cooperations rack in billions and pay zero. That's the fundamental issue, taxing a software programmer 90% of his income is going to make him up and leave, taxing google, considering how much marketing revenue goes through... yeah well

Last edited:

LOL yeah I saw that re Trump.

Also, the whole scaremongering that Trump would start WW3 ... it was under Biden that US made weapons are being used to strike sovereign Russian territory.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So what is the American primary system for?
Michelle isn't even an elected member yet. If she were to go on a ticket would be the ultimate FU to the democratic supporters.
There was a recent poll that said Michelle was the only person who could beat trump.
Not saying anything good about it. Interesting that her husband and Biden confident is prominent

There was a recent poll that said Michelle was the only person who could beat trump.
Not saying anything good about it. Interesting that her husband and Biden confident is prominent
I completely understand we’re you’re coming from but the democrats couldn’t could they?
Drop her in after the debate stage?
would be wild.

I completely understand we’re you’re coming from but the democrats couldn’t could they?
would be wild.
It's the same as a player who debuts in the grand final team. Kind of.

Who else?.Harris could take over now then be the incumbent so it's a straight forward path.

More msm garbage / cope I'm afraid.
First things first, how is it 'cope'?

Secondly, it feels like the MoD is perhaps late to the party following the change of UK government, because that new approach with the Storm Shadow missiles came from Starmer himself to Zelensky in-person;

1720771305507.png

would be wild.

From a DNC rules/logistics standpoint, the only way they can 'replace' Biden is if Biden himself withdraws, meaning the primaries that have been held are essentially now null and void. They cannot forcefully replace Biden without breaking DNC rules. Biden has to voluntarily withdraw.

What happens then is that the Democratic National Convention on August 22 (in Chicago) is what is known as a 'brokered' or 'open' convention, where the the DNC delegates can elect a Presidential nominee of their choosing. For what it's worth, this hasn't happened since 1952. So it's fair to say that it's rare.

First things first, how is it 'cope'?

Secondly, it feels like the MoD is perhaps late to the party following the change of UK government, because that new approach with the Storm Shadow missiles came from Starmer himself to Zelensky in-person;

View attachment 2046111
Other way round. “Britain has been forced to clarify it has not given permission for Ukraine to use Storm Shadows to strike inside Russia in an awkward diplomatic moment for Sir Keir Starmer.”

From a DNC rules/logistics standpoint, the only way they can 'replace' Biden is if Biden himself withdraws, meaning the primaries that have been held are essentially now null and void. They cannot forcefully replace Biden without breaking DNC rules. Biden has to voluntarily withdraw.

What happens then is that the Democratic National Convention on August 22 (in Chicago) is what is known as a 'brokered' or 'open' convention, where the the DNC delegates can elect a Presidential nominee of their choosing. For what it's worth, this hasn't happened since 1952. So it's fair to say that it's rare.
Also rare that a vegetable is up for re-election.

20240712_093124.jpg

Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back