Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

What do you mean when you say "radicalised by the quack-job Alex Jones Types." and use lots of words in your description.

It's a pretty self-explanatory sentence. I even provided a video link to explain.

What more do you want?

I'd guess that is because they're still doing what they're told.

Too many people are implicated.

There doesn’t seem to be much of an appetite to go after anyone. Dude had a peodo island for powerful people, got caught, was going to flip, gets suicided, his partner gets caught, locked up and is doing her time quietly, and that’s it. If that was a movie I’d have trouble believing it because it’s too on the nose.

There doesn’t seem to be much of an appetite to go after anyone. Dude had a peodo island for powerful people, got caught, was going to flip, gets suicided, his partner gets caught, locked up and is doing her time quietly, and that’s it. If that was a movie I’d have trouble believing it because it’s too on the nose.
haha yeah I get it. Someone needs to recommend me a book on psychology that explains why certain people believe wholeheartedly the things they do. There are plenty of people that want it investigated properly but as time goes by people forget. Aside from Clinton, Prince Andrew, Bill Gates (whose wife left him because he kept meeting Epstein after he was accused and thought nothing of it!) and potentially Trump, who knows who is on the list but that seems to be the calibre of person....elites, political donors, media controllers, etc.

No wonder they aren't being investigated. Trump has consistently spoken out against Epstein and these types, threatened to release everything, said he met with Epstein but never went to the island, etc but who really knows. Could all be bluster by him.

Human and sex trafficking is a huge issue across Europe (and likely other parts of the world) but this is never investigated unless your name is Andrew Tate lol Are they just not trying to stop it because they don't think it is important?????

haha yeah I get it. Someone needs to recommend me a book on psychology that explains why certain people believe wholeheartedly the things they do. There are plenty of people that want it investigated properly but as time goes by people forget. Aside from Clinton, Prince Andrew, Bill Gates (whose wife left him because he kept meeting Epstein after he was accused and thought nothing of it!) and potentially Trump, who knows who is on the list but that seems to be the calibre of person....elites, political donors, media controllers, etc.

No wonder they aren't being investigated. Trump has consistently spoken out against Epstein and these types, threatened to release everything, said he met with Epstein but never went to the island, etc but who really knows. Could all be bluster by him.

Human and sex trafficking is a huge issue across Europe (and likely other parts of the world) but this is never investigated unless your name is Andrew Tate lol Are they just not trying to stop it because they don't think it is important?????

Trump says a lot of things and doesn’t follow through, like releasing the JFK files.

J.D Vance as running mate hey. Lucky he magically got made "press officer" when he volunteered for the military and was sent to Iraq.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Elon Musk and his VC cronies have all been emboldened this week to fully endorse Trump.

The whole situation is exhausting. The writing is on the wall and America is about to backslide into a bad situation because the DNC learned absolutely nothing from 2016 and are driving full-speed into a brick wall yet again.

I'm tired, man. The rise of the "anti-woke, anti-DEI, anti-anti-anti" crowd whose only policy positions are "own the libs!" feels like such a monumental step backwards for the world.

Sigh.

It's a pretty self-explanatory sentence. I even provided a video link to explain.

What more do you want?
That video was the guy who looks like Rogan saying "If the left assassinate Trump it will be game over for them".

I don't see how you go from that to this kid being radicalised to do it, even if you assume he saw that one video.

This is why I mentioned Jared Lee Lounghner. He shot a Democrat Congresswoman (Gabby Gifford) along with other people in what was assumed (wrongly imo) by some on the left to be an attack inspired by Sarah Palin.

Its probably why Val Keating is comparing him to a mass shooter (off one little vid sure but he certainly has that "vibe" about him.) From the little I've learned about him he seems alienated by everything, not just left wing politics.

The more I read about this kid he fits in more with the mass shooter mould than assassin.

One of the things he was bulled about was his failed attempt at making his high school shooting team (because of course they have one).

Seems like he wanted the opportunity to prove to everyone just how good a shot he actually was. And if you're not particularly political but your former classmates are, to kill their hero would have been the icing on the cake.

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back