Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Please. He’s so cooked. Everyone can see it. Stop lying to yourself.

Damn, all the Trump fans really don't know how to process today's events at all, huh.

1721642497192.png

Pretty wild that he’s too senile to run again but is ok enough to still be president.

What a shit show.

People forget how bad Reagan was at the end, but aye, not a great look.

This is how you know the move from Biden and the Democrats has the Republicans shook and running scared.

They've absolutely botched their messaging since the move, coming out with all sorts of contradicting complaints... that have the same outcome;
  1. Joe Biden is not fit to be President if he's not running again! We must invoke the 25th now! (which would result in Kamala being POTUS now)
  2. Joe Biden and the democrats lied! They deceived us and had this planned all along! (which results in Kamala being POTUS)
  3. Joe Biden has been deposed in a coup by the Democrats! He must be on the ballot in November! (which would result in Kamala being POTUS after Joe would invoke the 25th on day 1)

I'm a massive fan of the second point btw.

Changing leaders months out dtom the election is sooooo good.

Bob Hawke, Jacinda Ardern ... cheats!

Kamala Harris will bridge the gap on electoral votes but Trump will still win.

She endorsed the BLM riots & looting years ago......that ugly time in history impacted so many people.

The tit for tat on what candidates said and did in the past over the coming months will be interesting considering theres dirt on both em.

LOL jesus, trhere was no "coup".

He hasn't stood down as President, he's just not running again.

LBJ did the same.
Very different.

1. LBJ's announcement was broadcast to the American people
2. LBJ made the decision himself and wasn't pressured into it by the party
3. LBJ made his decision at the start of the primaries allowing voters to nominate someone they wanted to lead the party into the election

Biden didn't wake up yesterday and decide not to run in the election, he was fully committed and so were those around him. There will be plenty of scandal that will come out about this. I mean it already is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you like roasts….just have a gander at any of the videos on social media of Secret Service Director - Kimberly Cheatle being questioned by members of congress.

Very noncommittal. Makes me wonder if she’s hiding something or that the Trump rally was botched.

Yeah he was pretty bad. I don’t remember because I don’t think I was old enough or paying attention. I only found out about it from an episode of the dollop.

We're finding out now just HOW bad it was too - he was cooked. Bush and the nat sec crew ran the country

Russia is retro-fitting the old T-62's with the "cope cages" in an effort to slightly rise their protection against cheap drone attacks. (It doesn't work).

But what's also notable is... Russia's tank stocks have been so depleted they're still mass-reintroducing T62s.

Could be far more easily hidden pre 24hour news cycle.
Wouldn't have been able to keep it under wraps now.
Confused Joe Biden GIF by Luis Ricardo

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back