Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Could you imagine if Cronulla riots happen today, the media would have a field day.
Same old radio talking heads stirring up the same old stories, then completely wash their hands
clear with Russia disinfo

Actually thinking back now, Russia had their finger prints all over Cronulla
Alanovich Joneski

Yep, this goes back to One Nation in the 90s and before that the response to Mabo and the Native Title Act.

Mabo -> One Nation -> Children Overboard -> 9/11 -> Andrew Bolt -> Stop the Boats...

"Sir" Lynton Crosby was the election mastermind behind the Tory 2005 campaign. As per below.

1722813286881.png

Blair got very badly spooked by the success this had and cracked down hard on immigration with the "Australian style points campaign" making this shit bipartisan.

Crosby Textor was the brains behind Boris Johnson too, and they had Scott Morrison's old poll whisperer Isaac Levido in Number 10 right up until the election a few weeks ago.

If Nasrallah says f*** it (I doubt he will) there is going to be a lot of US/EU/AUS passport’s getting a workout soon out of Tel Aviv airport.
Tbh I'd be happy to see missiles raining down on Tel Aviv. They richly deserve it.
Israel has reached the stage of Nazi Germany and Khmer Rouge Cambodia. What's the old saying you don't debate Nazis? You kill them.

Get the **** out if you're willing to renounce Zionism, otherwise stay and die with this rabid dog. A country this disgusting needs to be put down before they cause a nuclear war.

To be clear, I'm not saying it's solely and only Russia's 'fault'.

Just saying Russia has been capitalising on the shitty situations and fanning the flames.

To be clear, I'm not saying it's solely and only Russia's 'fault'.

Just saying Russia has been capitalising on the shitty situations and fanning the flames.

As I said above, there's plenty of very serious evidence for them having seriously meddled in the Brexit vote, far more than the 2016 US election.

But the events of this weekend, nah, not them.

"Sir" Lynton Crosby was the election mastermind behind the Tory 2005 campaign. As per below.

View attachment 2069357

Blair got very badly spooked by the success this had and cracked down hard on immigration with the "Australian style points campaign" making this shit bipartisan.

Crosby Textor was the brains behind Boris Johnson too, and they had Scott Morrison's old poll whisperer Isaac Levido in Number 10 right up until the election a few weeks ago.
Blair didn’t get spooked, everything we know about Blair since shows that’s his political leanings.
People just brought into the sales pitch

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mr Bean Lol GIF by britbox

ASIO boss right about now speaking to his UK counterpart.

1722827363565.png

Its worth noting the UK press is psychotically pro-Ukranian ... which is why blaming the Russians actively helps the bad guys here.

Israel to lift the exemption on ultra orthodox entering the army, leading to protests outside police station.
Time bibi calls this group traitors and terrorist sympathisers too..

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back