Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm a fan too (you put me onto him), but he did get a bit loose in the Tucker Carlson interview. Particularly the generalisations about people in communities resisting having to renegoriate their identities (Europe, suburbs in US, UK, Ireland). Sympathising with the idea that they are "losing their country" (Cooper's words)

Its just a wrong assumption. There is always an element that does resist change, but its my experience that most people in the street usually welcome the vibrancy that multiculturalism brings. For example ive spent plenty of time in Ireland and some elderly are outwardly racist and there is always a bogan element, but on the whole the youth were extremely positive about the influence of immigration.

He’s actually reined it in a bit, years ago he used to post controversial stuff on Twitter just so he could troll people. Pretty sure Jocko got him to pull his head in.

He’s actually reined it in a bit, years ago he used to post controversial stuff on Twitter just so he could troll people. Pretty sure Jocko got him to pull his head in.
He tries to understand all sides of an argument, but there is still an element of shock jock.

I still like what he is putting out there. I just don't agree with everything.

He tries to understand all sides of an argument, but there is still an element of shock jock.

I still like what he is putting out there. I just don't agree with everything.

Yeah me either.

I don’t think he’s trying to be a shock jock, I think he just likes to challenge any orthodoxy, which can be exhausting at times.

He’s spoken about that a few times with Jocko, you need to separate his podcast with his twitter and other online activity.

But there’s no doubt his podcasts are more of a true reflection of him as a person, he was literally bought to tears when he recounted the diaries and listened to the stories of the holocaust.

yes but they're shifting the overton window to what's acceptable.
what you've posted is worker camps and people nodding onto, that's mental, as mental as the above.

Trump was never the problem its what comes after.

He was a symptom aye, not the cause.

Something very Trumpian about that. He’s been flaming the anti immigrant fires for a while now and only recently made a big show of how he’s a very religious person. It’s like he’s following the Trump play book every step.

Or he’s just doing way too much chalk.

Yep, more Don Jnr than Snr lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep they really opened up the box of prosecution political rivals.

CEASE & DESIST: I, together with many Attorneys and Legal Scholars, am watching the Sanctity of the 2024 Presidential Election very closely because I know, better than most, the rampant Cheating and Skullduggery that has taken place by the Democrats in the 2020 Presidential Election. It was a Disgrace to our Nation! Therefore, the 2024 Election, where Votes have just started being cast, will be under the closest professional scrutiny and, WHEN I WIN, those people that CHEATED will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the Law, which will include long term prison sentences so that this Depravity of Justice does not happen again. We cannot let our Country further devolve into a Third World Nation, AND WE WON’T! Please beware that this legal exposure extends to Lawyers, Political Operatives, Donors, Illegal Voters, & Corrupt Election Officials. Those involved in unscrupulous behavior will be sought out, caught, and prosecuted at levels, unfortunately, never seen before in our Country.

Yep they really opened up the box of prosecution political rivals.

CEASE & DESIST: I, together with many Attorneys and Legal Scholars, am watching the Sanctity of the 2024 Presidential Election very closely because I know, better than most, the rampant Cheating and Skullduggery that has taken place by the Democrats in the 2020 Presidential Election. It was a Disgrace to our Nation! Therefore, the 2024 Election, where Votes have just started being cast, will be under the closest professional scrutiny and, WHEN I WIN, those people that CHEATED will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the Law, which will include long term prison sentences so that this Depravity of Justice does not happen again. We cannot let our Country further devolve into a Third World Nation, AND WE WON’T! Please beware that this legal exposure extends to Lawyers, Political Operatives, Donors, Illegal Voters, & Corrupt Election Officials. Those involved in unscrupulous behavior will be sought out, caught, and prosecuted at levels, unfortunately, never seen before in our Country.

Man he tried to steal an election by force before any prosecution lolololololol.

In most country's he'd have been executed/jailed for life for it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back