Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Man he tried to steal an election by force before any prosecution lolololololol.

In most country's he'd have been executed/jailed for life for it.

If they could have done him for that he would have. Don’t forget Hillary and the Democrats did the same thing in 2016 with the Russian asset lie, calling him an illegitimate president, while there wasn’t something like Jan 6th, there was unrest.

If they could have done him for that he would have. Don’t forget Hillary and the Democrats did the same thing in 2016 with the Russian asset lie, calling him an illegitimate president, while there wasn’t something like Jan 6th, there was unrest.
They tried to imply his election victory was illegitimate when it probably wasn't but ... I dunno i wouldn't be surprised if it was because of vote tampering etc. The very thing he accused Biden of years later. But the Democrats didn't bring that up, maybe because the US has a long history of all sorts of voting shenanigans from both wings of its property party. Maybe it didn't matter...

They started "it" tho by casting doubt on the legitimacy of their system instead of just accepting the result and moving on. Al Gore accepted the result and moved on and he had a stronger case than Hillary. (Probably because he or his party valued the stability of the system more than gaining power.)

But Trump only got away with his attempted coup cos it was so incompetent he could legitimately say he didn't mean it to happen. If it had somehow worked he'd have run with it for sure.

If they could have done him for that he would have.

He was impeached for it, but cowardly snakes like Lindsay Graham - who is very keen on war with Russia to defend democracy lol - acquitted him.

Don’t forget Hillary and the Democrats did the same thing in 2016 with the Russian asset lie, calling him an illegitimate president, while there wasn’t something like Jan 6th, there was unrest.

That was NOTHING like Jan 6 man, and the two cannot be compared. The Russiagate stuff was more the Swift Boating of John Kerry.

Jan 6 was a genuine attack on the seat of government by a mob who wanted to prevent the peaceful transfer of power.

He was impeached for it, but cowardly snakes like Lindsay Graham - who is very keen on war with Russia to defend democracy lol - acquitted him.

That was NOTHING like Jan 6 man, and the two cannot be compared. The Russiagate stuff was more the Swift Boating of John Kerry.

Jan 6 was a genuine attack on the seat of government by a mob who wanted to prevent the peaceful transfer of power.

My point with the original post was that it’s escalating with each election. They shouldn’t have used the courts to go after him for basically **** all.

Albo has proposed a full gambling ban to be phased in over the next 3 years. The media will be spewing.
That was AI.
He hasnt proposed anything

I thought it was legit too till I watched the whole vid

Something very Trumpian about that. He’s been flaming the anti immigrant fires for a while now and only recently made a big show of how he’s a very religious person. It’s like he’s following the Trump play book every step.

Or he’s just doing way too much chalk.
Too many hits to the head

Yeah, that guy is a campaigner.

I used to go on that Salo Forum where he and the Bronze Age Pervert posted waaaaaaaaaaaay back in the day.

Thomas is a weird unit - undeniably very smart, but a racist Nazi too. Ex junky. Lot going on there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good. This was a radicalising event for me as a 12/13 year old

His client Bobby Sands did it for me at a similar age (11/12). Along with some other more personal events.

Pretty ****en disgusting tho. Criminals don't usually murder people in front of their kids (at least in Aus/UK) but Maggie's Government thought that was fine.

His client Bobby Sands did it for me at a similar age (11/12). Along with some other more personal events.

Pretty ****en disgusting tho. Criminals don't usually murder people in front of their kids (at least in Aus/UK) but Maggie's Government thought that was fine.

Sitting down to Sunday roast.

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back