Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm starting to think...

Its Happening Ron Paul GIF

There’s definitely some who want it.

My pager has an AA battery in it. Why didn't they just use old school ones?

Did Mossad not just plant small amounts of explosives in them? The battery line is spin?

Did Mossad not just plant small amounts of explosives in them? The battery line is spin?
Lithium batteries are sus as and you can overheat them causing them to combust. Car fires are gonna be seriously ****ed up in future once they're everywhere on the road. Also ... I knew a guy who was a hacker years ago. He said its probably possible to overheat old desktops (they weren't old then) and start fires by hacking them. You just make them work hard and switch off the fans.

At the same time tho there are lithium batteries in weed vapes that get to 220 deg C and they're smaller than a soft drink can.

Putting explosives in everyone's pager isn't easily done tho. Especially if you have it on you nearly all of the time.

But ...

Lithium batteries are sus as and you can overheat them causing them to combust. Car fires are gonna be seriously ****ed up in future once they're everywhere on the road. Also ... I knew a guy who was a hacker years ago. He said its probably possible to overheat old desktops (they weren't old then) and start fires by hacking them. You just make them work hard and switch off the fans.

At the same time tho there are lithium batteries in weed vapes that get to 220 deg C and they're smaller than a soft drink can.

Putting explosives in everyone's pager isn't easily done tho. Especially if you have it on you nearly all of the time.

But ...

Taiwanese pagers, Taiwan been cosying up to Israel lately, pretty easy to intercept and sabotage.

Snowden revealed NSA does that too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The decolonisation of Israel needs to happen ASAP.

No one in the world if safe whilst these genocidal maniacs are allowed to operate with impunity and without restrictions.

The decolonisation of Israel needs to happen ASAP.

No one in the world if safe whilst these genocidal maniacs are allowed to operate with impunity and without restrictions.

Amazed no planes brought down.

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back