Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Love this

Two peoples who fought back against their colonisers

The Zionists in the 40s very closely modelled themselves on the IRA too

Is this human error or are we alluding to enemy involvement?

Back to the Middle East, I’m again surprised at Israel’s at fighting domination. Everyday I hear another commander taken out on foreign soil.

Fighting Hamas, Hezbollah, Houthis and Iran all at once. They seemed to ride off the Iran missile attack again like it was nothing. The most you hear about is an ambush here or a tank taken out there.

And now the talk is that they go and take out Iran’s nuclear program. That doesn't sound like an easy job.

All this is a far cry from the under performance that lead to Oct 7.

Ukranian AD is so weak the Russians are testing new gear in combat.

Apparently the new drone malfunctioned and lost contact with its controller so the SU57 shot it down to stop it falling into enemy hands.

Last edited:
Does Iran have nuclear weapons? Irrespective of this , if they were to say enough is enough , I’m assuming they could do significant damage to Israel?

Iran can take out Israel's power system pretty easily, given Israel is dependent on desal water pants for its drinking water, taking out the power also takes out the water and no fresh water = collapse in days.

Israel is a very very fragile little country.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why are France now placing arms embargo on Israel? It’s been a year and nothings been done. Is there any meaning behind this?

France has long had a close relationship with Lebanon and the wider Levant.

They also understand - as in the Iraq War - that what Israel is doing will set off a sectarian bloodbath with limitless consequences.

I reckon they're also very very worried about another mid 10s style wave of migration and especially terrorism.

Does Iran have nuclear weapons? Irrespective of this , if they were to say enough is enough , I’m assuming they could do significant damage to Israel?
They don’t but even ruling out Iran for a second, Hezaballah has enough firepower to **** up Tel Aviv its own, let alone take out all the infrastructure in Haifa.
But until now Hezaballah has shown no interest in escalating this war to the point of no return.
It actually has been so a pretty poor response from South Lebanon, when you think about the number of casualties and losses and that says to me they don’t want a major war at all.

But they are weakened now and they’re prioritizing fighting the Israelis at ground level where they have the upper hand.

There are strong rumours Nasrallah is still alive as well, as his death has been seen as an attempt to try and defuse the situation and he’s residing in Iran. But it just rumours now and typical bullshit you see when there’s no mass funeral.

If Israel were to strike nuclear facilities or oil facilities in Iran, welbefore Israeli figher jets have made it back to base, there would be rockets launched at Tel Aviv in minutes that would shake the city to its core.

I actually don’t know where this conflict is heading.
Until the US elects a president, Israel will continue to bomb the region whilst America is distracted and even then, after November I doubt anything will change.

So long as the US aid keeps coming then the killings will continue.

Why are France now placing arms embargo on Israel? It’s been a year and nothings been done. Is there any meaning behind this?
France has significant assets as well as its own personnel in Lebanon.
It also is the ruling coloniser.

At some point any further intensified attack on Beirut hurts France directly.

Netanyahu could give two f***s however.
France is nothing to him lol

Panicking Putin 'fears Soviet-style collapse' as Russia feels soaring Ukraine war pressure. (Image: Getty) Vladimir Putin is reportedly feeling the strain of economic pressures that resemble those that led to the collapse of the Soviet Union.

Forced to increase defence spending while cutting back on social services, Russia's president is grappling with the financial toll of the ongoing war in Ukraine, Western officials say.

Despite ongoing hopes for a breakthrough, the conflict is expected to continue grinding on in eastern Ukraine.

This week, Russian forces captured the strategic town of Vuhledar, while Ukraine launched surprise attacks in Russia’s Kursk region. But the strain of war is visible in Russia’s economic decisions.

Russia’s central bank recently raised interest rates to 19 percent - a consequence of Western sanctions and labour shortages in critical sectors.

Military mobility of Ukrainian Soldiers continues in the Kharkiv

The conflict is expected to continue grinding on in eastern Ukraine. (Image: Getty) Draft budget documents also showed Moscow plans to boost national defence spending by a quarter in 2025 to 6.3 percent of GDP - the highest level since the Cold War.

In contrast, the Russian government is cutting back on social services, including pensions by around 15 percent.

"So Putin knows his economy is under pressure,” a Western official said, adding this mirrors the economic strain that contributed to the Soviet Union’s downfall.

They also stressed: "He takes the advice of the central bank governor, because he is very well aware that this is what brought down the Soviet Union.

"But this is a very high interest rate, and it's not really addressing the underlying inflation, the critical shortages in componentry [caused by Western sanctions] and in manpower.

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back