Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s a funny time in the ME, Bretts above would be all in overthrowing the mullah in Iran. Damn the consequences.
But all actions have consequences, on the back of the attempt, I wouldn’t be surprised to see another grand mosque type seizure, imo what’s going on Gaza will shape the ME, which ever family dynasty doesn’t show resistance will most likely lose legitimacy and end up on the opposite side to the populations they rule. The fallout will be fascinating.

It’s a funny time in the ME, Bretts above would be all in overthrowing the mullah in Iran. Damn the consequences.
But all actions have consequences, on the back of the attempt, I wouldn’t be surprised to see another grand mosque type seizure, imo what’s going on Gaza will shape the ME, which ever family dynasty doesn’t show resistance will most likely lose legitimacy and end up on the opposite side to the populations they rule. The fallout will be fascinating.

Yeah the French are clearly feeling that vibe, and they were right about Iraq

The story is very hard to believe,
Bout, surely isn't back in the arms trade?
I mean they can't even spell Viktor's name correctly.

What else is he going to do?

What else is he going to do?
this isn't a garden variety drug dealer leaves jail and goes back to lifestyle.
we're talking state sanctioned arms dealing here, the type that leaves you no records of birth/death/military service etc, actual ghost.
surely if he's involved it would be just as some sort of old figurehead because he couldn't go back to being a ghost.

There's a post on twitter suggesting Iran may have tested a nuclear weapon overnight.

Yeah, some people really going for it.

Yeah, some people really going for it.

Its within the range of what's possible for a nuclear test. The Indian and NKorean tests produced higher readings than 4.2, which is what the event in Iran produced.

It also shows an event where seismic activity goes from 0 to 100 immediately, so to speak. There's nothing like an increase in activity before the initial high amplitude waves. Which is unusual for an earthquake, not that i'm an expert, even remotely. I have a friend in Canberra who is, altho she's retired, and I don't really want to contact her and ask.

An Iranian official claimed they could build a bomb within a week earlier this year. I dunno if that's just bluster or what. They have multiple enrichment facilities, one inside a ****en mountain so if that claim about a week to build a bomb is true then there is a high likelihood this needs the Ron Paul gif.

If they were ever gonna build and test one it'd be now given the general insanity we're seeing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back