Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

1728512965701.png

Funny how this kind of thing is never levied against Russia as "escalating" the conflict, but any time there's a new round of military support announced from Europe or US or Australia to Ukraine, it's "dangerous".

"But Russia isn't flattening cities like Israel is in Gaza"

Yes, they are. And both are as bad as each other.

View attachment 2136835

View attachment 2136837

This is utterly disingenuous.

Those places have been flattened during fighting between Ukraine and Russia. Ukranian weapons have contributed to that destruction too.

Israel has flattened Gaza's civilians facilities, remorselessly.

Hamas does not have tanks, or an air force, or advanced missiles like Ukraine does.

Also Ukraine can retreat from cities, it CHOOSES to fight in its cities.

The Gazans can't retreat anywhere.

Yet again your hard right wing worldview comes out.

In this case, you're justifying Israeli genocide while doing it.

No sorry Chadwiko you don't get to disagree emoji on this.

What you posted is disgusting genocide denial every bit as bad as Holocaust denial.

You're being called out on it.

Delete that awful crap now.

No sorry Chadwiko you don't get to disagree emoji on this.

LOL I absolutely do, and I'll tell you why;

You sitting there and calling anyone else "disingenuous" on the topic of Russia's invasion of Ukraine is hilarious hypocrisy.

You shift the goalposts and contort yourself in mental gymnastics endlessly in transparent efforts to position yourself as "correct" on all matters of Russia, despite the readily apparent evidence.

First it was "Russia isn't going to invade!", then it was "Well, Russia will be in Kyiv within two weeks", then it was "Well, Russia is winning anyway without Kyiv, this will be over soon", then it was "America and Europe will be withdrawing support", then it was "Russia is winning the war of attrition", then it was "Ukraine will never take Russian territory", then it was "Russia is definitely winning, despite still being in Ukraine two years later!" then it was "Russia's economy is absolutely fine and the sanctions have failed", then it was "Russia doesn't need external troops or military support", then it was "actually it's good that Russia is using North Korean military resources", then it was "Ukraine are definitely losing"... etc etc.

You declaring a victory for Russia is a fortnightly occurrence these days. You can set your watch to it.

(And before you do what you always do and try and derail an argument that you know you're losing by bogging it down in semantics and distractions - the above are examples of paraphrasing. I'm not saying those are direct quotes).

And part of your ongoing campaign of disingenuous bullshit is the notion all along that Russia's invasion has been restrained, and moderate, and downright 'civilised'. Russia are the good guys, and they'd never flatten cities! Which has been absolute nonsense right from the beginning of this conflict and what we saw in Mariupol, but was worth repeating in here today with those photos I shared from Vovchansk.

You sit there and you try and position yourself as this champion of the downtrodden and the victims of the war crimes Israel is committing against Gaza, but do so in the context of not only constantly excusing but actively cheerleading Russia doing similar things in Ukraine.

This notion that Ukraine "choose to fight in cities" and that "Ukrainian weapons have contributed to the destruction!" is laughably pathetic in terms of an attempted justification. You're utterly incapable of ever holding Russia accountable for the atrocities that are happening in this conflict, and it's patently obvious for everyone to see any time they come into this thread. Your name is literally a joke on this website because of it (well, that, and because of how thoroughly you embarrassed yourself under previous usernames, necessitating the constant changes so you don't get laughed out of every conversation you try and insert yourself into).

What you posted is disgusting genocide denial every bit as bad as Holocaust denial.

No, it's not. And you of all people don't get to sit there and act the virtuous champion of what is and isn't 'okay' in these regards. Nice try, but absolutely not.

You sitting there and calling anyone else "disingenuous" on the topic of Russia's invasion of Ukraine is hilarious hypocrisy.

You shift the goalposts and contort yourself in mental gymnastics endlessly in transparent efforts to position yourself as "correct" on all matters of Russia, despite the readily apparent evidence.

First it was "Russia isn't going to invade!", then it was "Well, Russia will be in Kyiv within two weeks", then it was "Well, Russia is winning anyway without Kyiv, this will be over soon", then it was "America and Europe will be withdrawing support", then it was "Russia is winning the war of attrition", then it was "Ukraine will never take Russian territory", then it was "Russia is definitely winning, despite still being in Ukraine two years later!" then it was "Russia's economy is absolutely fine and the sanctions have failed", then it was "Russia doesn't need external troops or military support", then it was "actually it's good that Russia is using North Korean military resources", then it was "Ukraine are definitely losing"... etc etc.

You declaring a victory for Russia is a fortnightly occurrence these days. You can set your watch to it.

(And before you do what you always do and try and derail an argument that you know you're losing by bogging it down in semantics and distractions - the above are examples of paraphrasing. I'm not saying those are direct quotes).

And part of your ongoing campaign of disingenuous bullshit is the notion all along that Russia's invasion has been restrained, and moderate, and downright 'civilised'. Russia are the good guys, and they'd never flatten cities! Which has been absolute nonsense right from the beginning of this conflict and what we saw in Mariupol, but was worth repeating in here today with those photos I shared from Vovchansk.

You sit there and you try and position yourself as this champion of the downtrodden and the victims of the war crimes Israel is committing against Gaza, but do so in the context of not only constantly excusing but actively cheerleading Russia doing similar things in Ukraine.

This notion that Ukraine "choose to fight in cities" and that "Ukrainian weapons have contributed to the destruction!" is laughably pathetic in terms of an attempted justification. You're utterly incapable of ever holding Russia accountable for the atrocities that are happening in this conflict, and it's patently obvious for everyone to see any time they come into this thread. Your name is literally a joke on this website because of it (well, that, and because of how thoroughly you embarrassed yourself under previous usernames, necessitating the constant changes so you don't get laughed out of every conversation you try and insert yourself into).

No, it's not. And you of all people don't get to sit there and act the virtuous champion of what is and isn't 'okay' in these regards. Nice try, but absolutely not.

Come on mate.

You know the Warlord is the moral leader of the world.

He will tell you which genocide, murders, rapes are ok and which aren’t. He’s also got an echo chamber possy in here that can tell you how great Russia, Iran, radical Islam, etc etc are. So feel free to learn how you’re wrong from them too.

Fall in line or you’ll get the wrath of his lololololololo’s

Come on mate.

You know the Warlord is the moral leader of the world.

That's certainly what he sees when he looks in the mirror, I'm sure.

The only true "left" is the left as he defines it!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just waiting for the dudes in this thread to be as passionate and vocal about Trump's clearly senile brain in the same way they were about Biden...

OK whatever, your defence against me calling you out for genocide denial is some Nazi dipshits and/or Essendon supporters on here don't like me, whatever.

What you did with that post was classic genocide denial, and exactly what the Holocaust deniers do.

What Israel is doing in Gaza is absolute genocide. It is.

You are denying that by comparing it to an ongoing war between two heavily armed powers.

Same as the original Holocaust deniers say the Jews died as a result of battle, or disease etc etc.

You're the contemporary equivalent of Holocaust denier.

Sorry if this hurts, but that's a you problem, not a me problem.

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back