Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Not really.

It’s the equivalent of 20% of the current standing British Army.

Or the full deployment of the Para’s, Rifles, Scot, York, Hussars, Dragoons and Houshold Cavalry regiments in their entirety.

In US terms, it would be like deploying one of the 101st or 82nd airborne in full. Hardly token at all.

Are you seriously taking this North Korean bullshit to be what Ukranian intel says it is lol?

Imagine saying this to someone else, and then proceeding to go on a rant about how Russia is great and apparently it was AKSHUALLY a good thing that they invaded Afghanistan and then left.

I am begging you to get some self-awareness. Begging.

I didn't say that, you made that bit up. I said NOTHING about how or why the Soviets entered Afghanistan.

What I did was state the fact that the Soviets left in a good order in 1989 and the government they installed hung on for years.

And I compared it to the fact that the Americans left in a shambolic rout and the government they left collapsed overnight.

What I did was state the fact that the Soviets left in a good order in 1989 and the government they installed hung on for years.

If I said that the fact that America left Iraq in "a good order" and "the government they installed hung on for years" you would pull a hernia from laughing at me, rightfully.

You just cannot help yourself when it comes to Russia can you. It's sad at this point. But at least everyone is seeing you plain.

The issue for who, exactly?

People reading the thread who should be aware of the hardcore pro-American AGENDA you push here.

Remember folks, you can't spell Chadwiko without C-I-A

Last edited:
People reading the thread who should be aware of the hardcore pro-American AGENDA you push here.

Oh, so your implication is that I don't critique or call-out the over-militarisation of American sports?

Oh, babe. For someone who stalks my Twitter so frequently, you need to pay closer attention. I do it a lot.

But nice try, Warlord. Nice try.

LOL this is good.

Like all things Trump, that whole "work a shift at McDonalds" event today was entirely faked AND involves a bunch of shoddy shit.

1) The McDonalds store was closed. All 'customer interactions' were faked.
2) That specific McDonalds store has been closed recently because the franchise owner is facing a staff revolt.

Reuters must be using deepfake videos then....

It's certainly now a dangerous escalation in the war. You now have an asian country in open conflict with a European country on European soil.

This is well beyond proxy involvement and Keir Starmer is right, pure desperation. As the risk to Putin is huge for this decision. Gives Ukraines allies legitimate cause to contribute boots on the ground now.

Their source is South Korean intelligence, which isn't exactly reliable when it comes to the North.

As I said, I have no doubt there's some North Koreans with the Russians in Ukraine.

I strongly strongly doubt they are fighting on the frontline as infantry because the Russians are short of troops.

Their source is South Korean intelligence, which isn't exactly reliable when it comes to the North.

YaJv61B.gif

There's literally no one better! What on Earth are you talking about haha.
The NIS is the intelligence community go-to for North Korean intel. Japan and the US rely on them heavily.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you seriously taking this North Korean bullshit to be what Ukranian intel says it is lol?

I was referring to a specific post in this context.

I will await more information to come out regarding numbers of exact boots on the ground.

But we all know Russia has been trying to hide and mask real numbers, casualties etc for years now. (Remember when they were going to roll over Ukraine in 48hrs?)

Im sure the Ukrainians will be posting photo's of bodies of North Korean soldiers soon enough. No doubt Russia will claim they are ethnic Russians or something ridiculous.

You seem to be swallowing the opposite view of this being a complete fabrication automatically though.

If I said that the fact that America left Iraq in "a good order" and "the government they installed hung on for years" you would pull a hernia from laughing at me, rightfully.

No I wouldn't, that's what happened.

You just cannot help yourself when it comes to Russia can you. It's sad at this point. But at least everyone is seeing you plain.

Its actually you who has the immense obsession with Russia. Its why you mentioned them and Afghanistan.

Oh, so your implication is that I don't critique or call-out the over-militarisation of American sports?

Oh, babe. For someone who stalks my Twitter so frequently, you need to pay closer attention. I do it a lot.

But nice try, Warlord. Nice try.

Babe, please delete this, you've just doxxed yourself and will forget when someone uses stuff from there.

And yes, it is good you critique it, its also proof of just how far the propaganda goes n'est ce pas?

Anyway, glad we got there about how over militarised the sport you get up to watch is.

Like all things Trump, that whole "work a shift at McDonalds" event today was entirely faked AND involves a bunch of shoddy shit.

1) The McDonalds store was closed. All 'customer interactions' were faked.
2) That specific McDonalds store has been closed recently because the franchise owner is facing a staff revolt.

Yeah, was going to post one of those but kind of took it as read that everyone understood that, like all political events, was staged.

I was referring to a specific post in this context.

I will await more information to come out regarding numbers of exact boots on the ground.

Fair enough.

But we all know Russia has been trying to hide and mask real numbers, casualties etc for years now. (Remember when they were going to roll over Ukraine in 48hrs?)

Its Ukraine that goes to the far higher length of banning any reporting of casulaties numbers.

The reality is Russian casualties are nowhere near as high as our governments and media have pretended for years.

Also, it was the US Chair of the Joint Chief of Staff Mark Milley who said they could win in 72 hours.

The record shows that Ukraine was indeed negotiating to end the war early in 2022, but then walked away from the negotiations in Istanbul after Boris Johnson lobbed in Kyiv.

Im sure the Ukrainians will be posting photo's of bodies of North Korean soldiers soon enough. No doubt Russia will claim they are ethnic Russians or something ridiculous.

Let's see about that, if as you say they are being used as front line troops, that's inevitable.

You seem to be swallowing the opposite view of this being a complete fabrication automatically though.

Oh I see you have Chad disease of only being able to see the world in a limited binary fashion.

As I said before, and I'll say again, I don't doubt there's North Koreans in Ukraine with the Russians, I just don't think there's huge numbers (10k plus) being used as assault troops because of manpower difficulties.

Yeah, was going to post one of those but kind of took it as read that everyone understood that, like all political events, was staged.

Unfortunately, a lot of people are stupid. And unfortunately, Donald Trump tried to pass the event off as legitimate;

1729469539135.png

Babe, please delete this, you've just doxxed yourself and will forget when someone uses stuff from there.

I have nothing to hide. My Twitter is public and in my real name because I don't post anything I'm embarrassed about, or that would damage my or my employer's reputation.

Hey what's your Twitter handle these days, just out of interest?

Except that he says he will stop the ukraine war day one.

That would just about be enough for me.

He can't stop shit in Ukraine.

The US defence secretary, Lloyd Austin, said on Saturday that he could not confirm reports North Korea had sent troops to Russia ahead of a possible deployment, but said such a move would be concerning if true. The Nato chief, Mark Rutte, said on Thursday there was no evidence yet of Pyongyang’s presence.

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back