Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

That photo exaggerates features the way years of racist media did in the US. Don't ****en post it again white boy.

Imagine removing the agency of a black person because you think they look like a white person in black face.

Disgraceful.

And why do you think, despite Gaza being terribly and horribly besieged at the hands of Israel, Egypt has been steadfast in their refusal to open the Rafah border?

This came at an extremely heavy and bloody cost to Egypt, and one they are adamant they want to avoid ever reoccurring.

Suggest you read up on the violence that occurred in Egypt in 2012-2013, that resulted in the highest number of casualties in Egypt's modern history, and literally hundreds and hundreds of Muslim Brotherhood members being sentenced to death alongside something like 15000-20000 Muslim Brotherhood members jailed. Also resulted in the execution of former President Morsi.

Yeah, nah.
If you seriously believe Egypt doesn't want to open its borders because of "Hamas" then I cannot tell you how much you are wrong.

The reason why it isn't opened is because that is exactly what Israel wants Chad.

They want the Palestinians out. Gone. Every single last one.
That is the point of the current war and the entire conflict going back to 1948.

What happened in Egypt in 2011 has absolutely nothing to do with Palestine and what has gone on.
None.

As I said if ever comes the day that Palestine becomes a state and therefore has an army, none of its neighbours would have an issue with it. None.
The only constant is Israel.

As I said if ever comes the day that Palestine becomes a state and therefore has an army, none of its neighbours would have an issue with it. None.
The only constant is Israel.

We disagree.

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back