Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) IX

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s going to be a Bradbury flag winner - can see the winner coming from outside the top 4

Nope.

Sydney gonna cruise. They are having a little down patch now but will mean nothing come finals. They are 10 points from being undefeated this year.

Last edited:
Was exactly where they're instructed to be in that situation, not much that could have been done.

Right decision in the end.
yerh i get there in that spot under instructions, just didnt look great when the ball hit him from an optics standpoint. but the ball hitting the flag wasn’t great either.

Like your list.
Pay overs for Weitering and King from GC and all of a sudden you're relevant
I'll give you a little hint, we don't need Weitering or king, we are doing our rebuild properly and using the draft to its full potential and we are almost finished, and as for being relevant, well lets just say you can't wipe the smile of my face my dear Sqotty from office works, the reason, I know what's coming but there are a lot of people that can't and a lot of people are going to be surprised and angry, yes angry, mark my words when this happens, the old "God I hate north, the only reason their winning is because of all the handouts the AFL gave them, should of relocated to Tassie, joke of a club"!

There will be other rubbish and uninformed opinions believe me but its not going to matter, Tiger Woods use to have a favourite saying when reporters always asked the same thing AND ITS RELEVANT HERE, "IT IS WHAT IT IS". :grinning:

Only one goal in the second half for Carlton. Had enough chances to clunk 1-2 more which would have been enough. Look structurally poor without McKay and De Koning. The short break and early injury didn't help things.
Screwed over by their own inept decisions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Definately look less a threat without harry mckay and dekoning, their small forwards are inconsistent. Still like kennedy

They don't deal well with pressure it seems, was definitely Port's edge in the second half. They didn't have many answers last week either when we dialed it up, if only we could have kept it going!

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) IX

Remove this Banner Ad

Back