Training The OFFICIAL 2016 Training thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Anything worth noting from today's session?

Not really was just a basic kick around.
4 things caught my eye

1- Higgins is in awesome shape and moving beautifully.
2- Ben McKay was doing some general lead out marking. Is a big lad and moves well and times his jumping for marks perfectly. Will be a player once he bulks up.
3- Ben Brown couldnt miss a shot for goal if he tried.
4- Jack Ziebell is just a ripping bloke.

Not really was just a basic kick around.
4 things caught my eye

1- Higgins is in awesome shape and moving beautifully.
2- Ben McKay was doing some general lead out marking. Is a big lad and moves well and times his jumping for marks perfectly. Will be a player once he bulks up.
3- Ben Brown couldnt miss a shot for goal if he tried.
4- Jack Ziebell is just a ripping bloke.

JZ is just a wonderful ambassador for the club. Signing everything with genuine enthusiasm, thanking them for taking the time to come along. Ripping young man. As my missus said to me, you'd be proud to have him as your son.

Watching Higgins taking set shots, they guy is a total pro. He was approaching it like it was a game situation. Shabby goal kicking practice has always been a bugbear of mine.

JZ is just a wonderful ambassador for the club. Signing everything with genuine enthusiasm, thanking them for taking the time to come along. Ripping young man. As my missus said to me, you'd be proud to have him as your son.

Watching Higgins taking set shots, they guy is a total pro. He was approaching it like it was a game situation. Shabby goal kicking practice has always been a bugbear of mine.

Spot on Jack was super. Got my boys jumper signed because he loves Jack and he was great with him and everyone else who wanted a signature. Absolute ripper and will make a brilliant captain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Open training Saturday

http://www.nmfc.com.au/news/2016-05-03/open-training-saturday

North fans are invited to Arden Street for the club’s final training session ahead of Sunday’s clash against St Kilda.

The players will hit the track on Saturday, with the milestone man Drew Petrie going through his paces before his 300th game.

Brad Scott will keep a keen eye on proceedings, 24 hours until the Roos have the chance to keep their unbeaten streak alive.

Memberships and merchandise will also be available in the Roo Shop.

What: North Melbourne training
Where: Arden Street
When: Saturday May 3, 2016 10.50am-11.40am

Please note time is subject to change slightly around the players’ schedule.

Supporters must stay off the ground during training and for signing and photo opportunities.

Parking is limited around Arden Street Oval. Arrive early to avoid disappointment.

The 'official' open training sessions tend to be the ones where they just do laps and basic skills. Always a nice atmosphere though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back