• Milwaukee - I have faith in Doc Rivers

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • New York - it turns out Thibs was the hero NY needed

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • OKC - after stealing a franchise, stealing a title is nothing

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • Minnesota - Winter is coming

• Phoenix - Luxury tax? What luxury tax?

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Clippers - The world needs a Harden vs Morey postscipt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lakers - Never bet against the whistle

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Joker is ridiculous man

I Love It Baby GIF by WE tv

How do these commentators not know by now a 24 sec shot clock turnover is a team turnover not a personal turnover lol 🙄
Same as the players who pass the ball away with 1 second left when running the clock down.

If I were coach I'd drop anyone that did this anyway. Selfishness for personal stats not tolerated!

Purely and simply was given it as they had to give something to Minna. Least we are seeing him exposed. Not sure who was better but it’s hardly a glowing sign of the award this year.

wtf?

You question the selection of DPOY yet cannot provide an alternative.

As opposed to who?

Dude has the best drtg in the league

Just because he's struggling in one match up against a team that match up extremely well against the Wolves doesn't invalidate his season

wtf?

You question the selection of DPOY yet cannot provide an alternative.

David Robinson was a bad defender because Hakeem went nuts in that one series.

Thread's gone in an interesting direction.

Purely and simply was given it as they had to give something to Minna. Least we are seeing him exposed. Not sure who was better but it’s hardly a glowing sign of the award this year.
Giddey was good yesterday.

Gobert is useless and has been exposed.

**** me sideways you have some ridiculous takes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hot takes abound today
Illl add another one in saying Naz Reid is trade bait. He is just a bad fit. Can win 6th man of the year but it doesn’t translate to playoffs. Gives them nothing but a downgrade on KAT when he goes in. They are better off with someone who can play both SF and PF to be that 6th man and someone who can drive to the basket a bit more .

Reid for Kuzma like deal could work

Illl add another one in saying Naz Reid is trade bait. He is just a bad fit. Can win 6th man of the year but it doesn’t translate to playoffs. Gives them nothing but a downgrade on KAT when he goes in. They are better off with someone who can play both SF and PF to be that 6th man and someone who can drive to the basket a bit more .

Is Naz still the worst contract in the league though?

Wemby should have won 6moy

Back