The Official Cam White Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Cam White to be picked in aus test side

When I saw this thread I was kinda hoping it wasn't by bushranger.

So, Hodge is gonna open, cos he told the selectors he would...Cam white will get a gig.....Christ, next it will be the waterboy from the Vics getting a gig.....

bushranger....what else would you expect from eddie's cousin?

white is better then cullen who is a hack at best

white is better then cullen who is a hack at best
One is a batsman, the other is a bowler.

Bit like saying Hussey is better than Clark.

look at bowling stats

white has cullen covered

white
batting and bowling is class above cullen and bailey and hogg

you know bushranger - it's not a question of whether you're someone's troll or infact a real person - because I think that's quite obvious.

that's the problem. you make it too obvious sometimes.
always the one mistake - and always at least one thing of contention in everything you post on here. just so you'll be noticed/replies will be in order.
alot of subtle genius in there that most would overlook as merely a bad opinion. not the case with you.
someone deliberately presenting a bad opinion for whatever purpose/s.

the question is - which board regular do/are you joyriding for?

well i suppose then you could have Roy and Clarke as your spinning options if you take in White as the extra batsmen...

Going to drop Symonds are we? That's the only option really, they're not going to play White at 7 or 8 as an extra bowler/batsman.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

White playing in the first test? Must be expecting a few of the Aussie team and others to be struck down with the plague. Not a snowballs chance in hell.

Bryce McGain will be the next Vic bowler to get a baggy green cap. He looks like a REAL talent.

Are you aware that Bryce McGain will be 36 during this season? I think the next Vic bowler to get a baggy green cap is more likely to be Peter Siddle or some guy who hasn't even played for Victoria yet. Can't see White (as a bowler) or McGain getting near it. If White is to play Test cricket he will be required to bat in the top 6 and at present there are no spots available. I assume the guy who started this thread doesn't actually believe the rubbish that he has written?

look at bowling stats

white has cullen covered

white
batting and bowling is class above cullen and bailey and hogg

One man you haven't mentioned in there is MacGill. He is a much better leg spinner than White and he has the test records to prove it. He will play if he gets through the match against Queensland.

it is to my knowledge that cameron white will be picked in the aussie if he can get through vics pura cup game with a few wickets.

Well there's the first problem.

Are you aware that Bryce McGain will be 36 during this season? I think the next Vic bowler to get a baggy green cap is more likely to be Peter Siddle or some guy who hasn't even played for Victoria yet. Can't see White (as a bowler) or McGain getting near it. If White is to play Test cricket he will be required to bat in the top 6 and at present there are no spots available. I assume the guy who started this thread doesn't actually believe the rubbish that he has written?

:eek: Jeeeeze i thought he was in his early 20's...

Remove this Banner Ad

The Official Cam White Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back