Mega Thread The Official Camry Crows in Season Lolz Thread (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Don’t think it’s ironic that Rachele would say on radio that Port supports have no teeth?
Given the majority of 5AA listeners are likely retired, in their 70’s and don’t have teeth either?

Toughen up princess. Port fans have been getting called toothless ferals for years, why is it upsetting you so much this time? Lol

Unfortunately Cupcakes I couldn’t watch the Showdown live due to a prior engagement.
It's a contact sport, and supports boo, so what are you gonna do about it? Report them to the boo police?
Thankfully for you lot though Ratkine will have 6 months to recover.

We've locked in the double chance now.
Do you think Nicks will get your ramble to play at least one final in the next 2 years:)
I'm convinced that Nicks needs at least another 5 years to prove his worth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crows unbackable favourites to defeat the pissweak court case about a tipped hat. Are you embarrassed by that supporter?
I'm not actually sure why that's news, compared to the 10 year old thug who assaulted Thunda Power. The perpetrator should be locked in a room with no windows, and the Fremantle club song should be on repeat for 24 hours.

After the losing their Grand Final (showdown) last weekend.
The Camry players, coach's & staff, their PR media broadcasters and their customers have been in meltdown the entire week :)
View attachment 2088580

will ferrell omg GIF

After the losing their Grand Final (showdown) last weekend.
The Camry players, coach's & staff, their PR media broadcasters and their customers have been in meltdown the entire week :)
View attachment 2088580
And a certain Irishman doesn't seem too Keane on coming back.

I think it's more systemic of a failure in leadership. Good sides could work with young guys like Rachele.

Jordan Dawson is a Swans reject with zero leadership.

Meanwhile, continuing to persist with washed up players like Crouch and Laird while ignoring the youth.

Looks like JHF and North to me, that is until Jason went to a decent club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread The Official Camry Crows in Season Lolz Thread (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back