Mega Thread The Official Camry Crows in Season Lolz Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Another gutless, sniping post where you are still too chickenshit to tag or quote. :rolleyes:
How can I tag the whale when she has me on ignore as she is too gutless?

Im loving it. Crows sh!ttest season by a mile and I am currently in Yukon living on a lake with no more than 15 other houses scattered through the forest in my RV. Absolutely zero Poort fans here to give me a hard time about it. Plus, its in the ultimate asterix season where half the teams dont give a shit.

Im loving it. Crows sh!ttest season by a mile and I am currently in Yukon living on a lake with no more than 15 other houses scattered through the forest in my RV. Absolutely zero Poort fans here to give me a hard time about it. Plus, its in the ultimate asterix season where half the teams dont give a sh*t.

Sorry, all I read there is Seppo trailer trash. Enjoy your coronavirus :thumbsu:

Looks like subaru is running amok over there with you too

Im loving it. Crows sh!ttest season by a mile and I am currently in Yukon living on a lake with no more than 15 other houses scattered through the forest in my RV. Absolutely zero Poort fans here to give me a hard time about it. Plus, its in the ultimate asterix season where half the teams dont give a sh*t.
Exactly half the teams don’t give a shit and you lot STILL can’t win a game 😂😂😂😂

Sorry, all I read there is Seppo trailer trash. Enjoy your coronavirus :thumbsu:

Looks like subaru is running amok over there with you too

Ive been travelling the world for 5 years now, and the way to do it in Canada is by RV.

Yukon is an absolute untouched paradise, 15 total cases so far and 14 recovered. No Corona here. Enjoy Radelaides boring winter

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back