Gazbag1990
Anfo10
John Strat
Jason Hibbert 13
Randy Duck
Weedster24
Batmaan21
Houston23

And the list grows... Looking forward to that patch.

Just want to reiterate that a patch is coming. We are looking at peoples concerns and indeed will be making some changes based on feedback here.

On the online quitters front, you have our design as posted yesterday, what do you all think about moving the quit time to a "real" clock (rather than game time) so it's harder for the quitter to judge, and that at any time if you are three goals in front and someone quits you get the win?

I guess the advantage of being local and smaller is that we can be accessible, listen and make rapid change.

Firstly can i say i loooove the game so so much it is awesome on so many levels!

Is it possible to have a ban on players who quit out of games for like an hour of online play?? or for every 3 you quit out of they gat banned for an hour just something to stop it i do like the 3 goal thing aswell.. but to cut down on it would be great...

just wondering mate im in a league where we've all drafted players but we cant have those players because the $7mil isnt enough.. can there be an option to take them online if theyre over the cap but only for private matches considering that privates arent for points anyway...
(and its usually someone you know so you both can state the rules beforehand) or be able to use edited afl teams with the $10mil cap again in privated only??

also you cant even select edited teams.. even for not over the cap port where i want chad cornes up forward i have to change it every time i play online...

Lastly a very minor thing which i loved but then was like :( the team creator is awesome i love how it makes some teams up like victor harbor wasps :D but then i wanted to edit the name but i can only enter a certain amount of letters... is this easy to make longer....?

thats about it mate sorry just thought id see what you thought!!

ps. i can see how much time player modelling and stuff would have taken i made a comp of 10 teams just generating custom players for each team and it took forever!!!! (just over 2 days) and to get us under the cap aswell was fun cauz i like realness and not just making superteams... (i know thats contradicting to the earlier paragraph but thats in a league) I also made me and 5 friends pretty much exact... well damn good anyway... but very good job guys at bigant!!!

Had a really close game with a guy last night, was losing by 1 point and kicked a goal with 1.30 left to put me in front by 5 points, I then took a mark on the siren to extend the lead and he quit. What a ****ing idiot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had a guy quit after i kicked the first 2 goals. How do i find out who it was coz their name doesnt come up anywhere when you are playing them?

It does at the end of the game, cycle through the stats and yours and his name is in the title bar.

Other way to do it if you're on 360 is look at your recent players list

its BS, and you dont get a win and they get some crappy frofeit which they obv dont give a crap about.

Is there a way to see someones reliability rating before you play them? becasue it seems bloody pointless if you cant.

Long time BigFooty viewer, first time poster. Signed up just for this thread.

PSN users I've blocked for softing it mid-game (wish I had've thought of this sooner, the list should have more length)

Night_31
multari05
jakeyw19969

Jakey was the worst. Geelong (me) v Hawthorn (him), and in perfect tradition it was a tough, low scoring, hard at the ball game. Game was close the whole way, lead kept changing, the ten point margin at quarter time was the widest the gap got the whole game. After being a goal down halfway through the last, I kick two in a row to put me up 47 - 41. Balls bounced in the center of the ground, tapped back to Lingy, kicked long to Stevie J who marks just outside 50 and goes back to take the shot. A long torp with the hope of "any score should win this" gives me a point. 48 - 41. Ball's kicked out of the backline, marked outside 50, kicked up towards the wing, marked by Wojcinski. 1:30 left on the clock (so like 30 seconds). Other bloke quits.

Good close game, would have loved to play him again, but he gets blocked for dropping out seven points down with not enough time to come back.

Long time BigFooty viewer, first time poster. Signed up just for this thread.

PSN users I've blocked for softing it mid-game (wish I had've thought of this sooner, the list should have more length)

Night_31
multari05
jakeyw19969

Jakey was the worst. Geelong (me) v Hawthorn (him), and in perfect tradition it was a tough, low scoring, hard at the ball game. Game was close the whole way, lead kept changing, the ten point margin at quarter time was the widest the gap got the whole game. After being a goal down halfway through the last, I kick two in a row to put me up 47 - 41. Balls bounced in the center of the ground, tapped back to Lingy, kicked long to Stevie J who marks just outside 50 and goes back to take the shot. A long torp with the hope of "any score should win this" gives me a point. 48 - 41. Ball's kicked out of the backline, marked outside 50, kicked up towards the wing, marked by Wojcinski. 1:30 left on the clock (so like 30 seconds). Other bloke quits.

Good close game, would have loved to play him again, but he gets blocked for dropping out seven points down with not enough time to come back.

How do you block someone on PS3?

I've ****ing had it with these people. I copped a 49 point belting from one of the guys in the top 5 leaderboard but did I quit? No. So it makes me ****ing pissed when these w***ers keep quitting in the first and second quarters just because they're 20-40 points down. From now on I'm naming everybody in here, not that it'll acheive much. But maybe they'll be on BF, who knows.

PSN: KazengaLuaLua (quit in second quarter, 45 points down)

Remove this Banner Ad

The Official Name and Shame For Online Quitters Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back