The Official Name and Shame For Online Quitters Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

How good would it be if one of these quitters was lurking around BF and saw their name in this thread, would be gold. :D

I don't get why people quit! I haven't quit and you are actually better off in terms of XP if you don't quit, even if you lose, so quitting makes no sense!!! It seems that the only way to be able to play a full game is get lucky and get a good bloke who wont quit when you are winning, or alternatively, just start tanking during games if you are winning by too much.

How do you block someone on PS3?
just go to your players met list and press triangle then add to block list.
hope this helped.
oh yh awesome thread guys i have come accross so many quitters.
its annoying.
and there should be a way to see who you are playing before you start the game, because its so annoying knowing that you are playing the same guy that just quit on you.

just go to your players met list and press triangle then add to block list.
hope this helped.
oh yh awesome thread guys i have come accross so many quitters.
its annoying.
and there should be a way to see who you are playing before you start the game, because its so annoying knowing that you are playing the same guy that just quit on you.

I can't see anyone from AFL Live in the players met list.

You can add the #1 guy on the leader board, MaKaVellii or whatever his name is.
Me (bulldogs) vs him (hawks). He gets to a 29-0 break at quarter time. The game continues on each of us getting goals. Last 5 mins of the last quarter, I kick a goal to hit the front, after a miraculous comeback, and he quits.
So pissed. But at least I get the win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just got a message from AntonyAtBigAnt, and it said something like this.

"thats the closest game ive played. your better then eliit (however you spell it) at the top of the leaderboard'

Oops wrong thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Official Name and Shame For Online Quitters Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back