The Official Name and Shame For Online Quitters Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Quitted for my first time. Lost track of time and my mate was here to take me to league. (Knights vs Raiders in a box), so I quit only 1 min into the game.

I keep forgetting to write names Down. Will start doing it now.

It's annoying that I sometimes feel the need to gift opposition a couple of goals to keep them 'interested' to try and prevent rage quit.

It also annoys me when after coming from behind and winning with 5 seconds to go, I send the guy a message saying good game (I send one to everyone win or lose) and he replies with a barrage of abuse..

Some people need to suck it up and take the loss like a man (or women for those female gamers :)

Just had to quit because the lag was horrible. Couldn't tackle the opposition. His full back played on and ran the whole ground to kick a goal, all whilst I had a player basically running along side him but the tackle button wasn't working because it was so out of sync. He went to go do it again and I had to quit.

Great, I have 4 "forfeits" now and all have been due to technial errors :(

it is starting to get annoying i have only played 5 games and completed 1 match. everyone keeps rage quitting
Get used to it, mate.

XBL
JaCuZzi KnIfEsX - quit in the first quarter when I was 15-0. Apparently knifes is a word now.
NEVER QUIT EVER - yep, this dick again. Was 31-7 and he had a good old cry.

yeah I have been doing that and again I got another rage quitter I thought I would let them kick the first few goals and then I kicked the last 9 goals and was up by 25 points and they rage quit
FavouredPandora0

Get used to it, mate.

XBL
JaCuZzi KnIfEsX - quit in the first quarter when I was 15-0. Apparently knifes is a word now.
NEVER QUIT EVER - yep, this dick again. Was 31-7 and he had a good old cry.
This NEVER QUIT EVER bloke needs to be bant, Ross can you do that?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dont think I wanna play online now everygame I play they rage quit and its just not fun if I only play 2 quarters and then they quit

You can set your xbox to avoid people. That way you will never be matched up with them again. Submit Player review and give the reason of quit early
I do this for every player that quits. That doesn't stop me from being matched up with new quitters.

I always send them a message like "loser" or "u got dominated" or "fyl" or ''why quit" or even "lol@urlife"

I always send them a message like "loser" or "u got dominated" or "fyl" or ''why quit" or even "lol@urlife"
My messages generally include laughing, then a derogatory comment referring to how their mother should have aborted them.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Official Name and Shame For Online Quitters Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back