The Official Name and Shame For Online Quitters Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Apologies to whoever I was just playing. I was Collingwood, they were Geelong. It was my first and only ever quit match. I couldn't not quit it, something was horribly wrong with the game, glitch central. I would keep kicking the ball to half forward or kick the ball that would be going through the goals, the ball would then somehow magically end up at the other end of the ground in Geelong hands out of nowhere, no idea why, I have never had the game glitch like that. I couldn't keep playing that game sorry. Has this happened to anyone else?

You should have just dealt with it. I had a 20 goals loss from a 1 on 4 match earlier, I was the Eagles they were Dockers.. It sounds that the game you played was just as fair as mine. I'd rather take a loss and a hit to my % that have a forfeit next to my name personally.

alrighty here we go, the scum

rmhodge18
SheaGribs
drummerboykyle29
HPHEN_SBK
Hugovski
edgie180
icecreamtruck99
JACKH1234567

All quit on me on PSN.. some had pathetic excuses

Not that it really matters I guess, but a lot of people are putting spaces in people's gamertags and PSN IDs. Is it actually possible to have spaces?

For some reason I was under the impression that you can't, and that these spaces are actually underscores which are just very hard to see with the font Big Ant have used....probably very wrong though...? :eek:

Sometimes, even keeping someone within touch doesn't stop them from quitting. 3 or 4 goals down and they quit.

To be honest, I generally go lowly ranked sides against the tougher sides (always seem to play either Collingwood, Carlton, Geelong or Hawthorn... rarely Fremantle for some reason though) and still know I'll win the game probably 8 or 9 times out of 10. So probably would rather they quit on me so I can play some real competition. Had a good game against Geelong, playing as GWS, with the Cats facepalming out of my tackles and kicking the first 7 goals until I worked out how to play them and clawed back the lead by kicking 10 of the next 13 goals, only to see the bastard mark it with 20 seconds to go for the winning goal. :p

Anyway, bit of a tangent there.

Not that it really matters I guess, but a lot of people are putting spaces in people's gamertags and PSN IDs. Is it actually possible to have spaces?
Gamertags, yes. PSN, no.

More scum to add to the list...
RXC-STI
DOOLS001
weak as piss from both quitters

I want to mention one player who I congratulate for hanging in the game = hemphophomey , we both played as Footscray so i thought he must b a reasonable bloke, and although it was close till 3/4 time, i got the better of him in the last winning by around 6 goals. Its such a rare event so i thought id send him a psn message of thanks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ah, ok.

PSN - RoarOfBrisbane

Could possibly have been the real Lions, they were that bad :cool:
Literally just played him and he quit with 1 second to go in the 1st quarter...was only 2 goals in front (2 goals to none).:confused::confused::confused:

Im sorry boys i didn't catch their names but i just started playing online on friday night. I played 6 games straight and lost them all. A couple i got absolutely smashed. But i didn't quit. Then finally it looked like i was finally going to win a game and in the last quarter they quit on me.

FFS.:mad::mad:

Exactly the same situation for me HBK only I was 3 goals up. Really don't see the fun or point in playing if your gonna quit that easily...?
Don't worry, I sent him a 'nice' message explaining why you shouldn't quit the game.:D

I have to make a special mention to psn: ZACKLAH :thumbsu:, It was Footscray v Stkilda and I had kicked 8 goals to 0 at half time, and i thought he'd quit, but to his credit he knuckled down to fight back with an amazing run down the wing from pocket to pocket! I still controlled the game to win by 6 goals, but to zacklah's credit he was gallant in defeat and fought till the end. Thanks :thumbsu::D

Remove this Banner Ad

The Official Name and Shame For Online Quitters Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back