The Official Spud Jenkins VS Spud Dixon 2016 thread (including poll)

Who will kick more goals in 2016

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

No shit, Jenkins kicked 5 seagull snags already.

Charlie Dixon will play less games in 2016 than Jenkins kicks goals by end of Rd3.

There you go sweetheart ( Jack Watts loves this bit).

During the NAB Challenge Bruce mentioned that Dixon averaged the most goals per winning game last year and that's the stat I like.

Average goals in a winning game for 2016:
Dixon: 3
Jenkins: Not yet applicable.

So hypothetically you're claiming that kicking 1 goal in a win against the bummers is a better performance than kicking 8 in losing game against the Hawks ?

That's the funniest thing I have ever read on here :D

FAIL

So hypothetically you're claiming that kicking 1 goal in a win against the bummers is a better performance than kicking 8 in losing game against the Hawks ?

That's the funniest thing I have ever read on here :D

FAIL

When did I say that???? I never mentioned individual games.

Did you notice the word "average" in my quote?

It's round 1 you flog, there's 21 games to go. The Puffers haven't even played yet, Dixon could easily kick 10 today against the 'Aints

Considering how all you flogs have been telling us how crap Jenkins and how awesome Dixon is, kicking more goals in 2016 than Jenkins should be a walk in the park for Charlie.

Front-running flog! No balls either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When did I say that???? I never mentioned individual games.

Did you notice the word "average" in my quote?

Shit you're dumb D/H

Do I have connect the dots for you?

"Average goals in a winning game for 2016:
Dixon: 3
Jenkins: Not yet applicable."

Here is it again and maybe read it slower this time this stat suggests that 1 goal in a winning performance against the bummers supposedly means more than 8 goals in a losing game against the Hawks :$:D:eek:

I know there's a few dumb Puffers out there, but you take the cake.

Don't be too upset, Charlie's only down by 2, a couple of junk time goals have kept him within striking distance of the great Jerka.

Last edited:
The is something just ... off ... about Josh Jerkins to me. Can't put my finger on it.
He's not a KPF in the true sense, he has wheels especially for his size but he's like a 6'6 forward line rover.. when the cheap joe the gooses dry up he'll be exposed as the fraud he his as usual.

I though Chuck's first game was serviceable. That's all.
Dropped several easy marks, missed a sitter goal, kicked a couple when it was over.

But here's the thing...
Was his first game for this team, he's 2 years younger than Jenkins, still kicks 3 and takes two of the best defenders.
Besides, if Jenkins was any good, he'd have left the swamp by now.

Charlie's upside >>> Jenkins'.

Dropped several easy marks, missed a sitter goal, kicked a couple when it was over.

But here's the thing...
Was his first game for this team, he's 2 years younger than Jenkins, still kicks 3 and takes two of the best defenders.

Not to mention his forward presence created 7 goals between Gray and Wingard:thumbsu:

Shit you're dumb D/H

Here is it again and maybe read it slower this time this stat suggests that 1 goal in a winning performance against the bummers supposedly means more than 8 goals in a losing game against the Hawks :$:D:eek:

Don't be too upset, Charlie's only down by 2, a couple of junk time goals have kept him within striking distance of the great Jerka.
Has Jenkins signed yet?

Shit you're dumb D/H

Please highlight where I said one goal in a winning performance against Essendon means more than 8 goals in a losing game against the Hawks.

A player who averages lots of goals in winning games influences the result.

The fact that your only positive from your round one game is Josh Jenkins was your best player is a worry as he doesn't do enough to influence games. If he kicked seven or eight goals you could boast.

But here's the thing...

2 Years ? Jenkins just turned 27 and Dixon turns 26 in September. Dixon has also been in the AFL system longer than Jenkins.

Potential is a term thrown around for 20 year old players, not power forwards who currently in the prime of their careers

Please highlight where I said one goal in a winning performance against Essendon means more than 8 goals in a losing game against the Hawks.

A player who averages lots of goals in winning games influences the result.

The fact that your only positive from your round one game is Josh Jenkins was your best player is a worry as he doesn't do enough to influence games. If he kicked seven or eight goals you could boast.

You said the only stat that matters is the average amount of goals kicked in winning games.

You're either very dumb or you suffer from a very severe case of cognitive dissonance

Remove this Banner Ad

The Official Spud Jenkins VS Spud Dixon 2016 thread (including poll)

Back