The Official Spud Jenkins VS Spud Dixon 2016 thread (including poll)

Who will kick more goals in 2016

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

How deep does the scar of paying Choco out run at Port? Are you guys going to give Hinkley the flick, or keep around someone who is quite obviously clueless because you can't afford to pay him out?
Choco is a bit old, Sando is more recent.
Who knows with Hinkley.
How do you think you'll finish up this year? At least your success this year has given me someone to barrack for in the finals.

Choco is a bit old, Sando is more recent.

That's not a very good analogy. If Pyke becomes as clueless as Hinkley and Adelaide need to figure out if they have to pay him out, you may have a point, but you don't. And in any case, I would think the Crows are in a better financial position than the Power should that occur.

Who knows with Hinkley.

Yeah, I don't think even your club knows what to do with that clueless guy after they made the mistake of giving him that contract extension. Years after he left, Choco is still screwing the club in more ways than one.

How do you think you'll finish up this year? At least your success this year has given me someone to barrack for in the finals.

You must be used to it by now, watching the Crows play finals while being resigned to lamenting about how Power aren't playing the "Port Adelaide way".

Time to see whether the endless puffer hype around this guy is true or is Dixon really just a poor man's Jenkins ?

Round 1 (will continue to update during the season)

Jenkins 5 - Dixon 3 (Jenkins +2)

Round 2

Jenkins 4 (9) - Dixon 0 (3) (Jenkins +6)

Round 3

Jenkins 1 (10) - Dixon 3 (6) (Jenkins +4)

Round 4

Jenkins 1 (11) - Dixon 1 (7) (Jenkins +4)

Where are we at rufus_afc can Dixon pull it off or can't he grab hold of it?
:mad:

No more updates Beats? 31 goals to 4 since this update and you've stopped being a mouthy flog real quick :oops:
Same can be said about those updates between Dixon and Menzel. You have gone awfully quiet about that. :rainbow:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You mean like Dixon's last 4 games? You realise he's a forward right?
You realise Menzel is a forward right? But then again you can be forgiven what position he plays in as he has been a no show all year.

How much are they paying this spud Dixon again ?
$500k a year ?
For 5 years ?

View attachment 275206

Get his name off this thread title. All that and gave away 2 free kicks ......
Doesn't deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as JJ!:D:D:D

Its 700k a year, despite what the Puffers want everyone to believe, someone posted an article listing it was 700k and M. Lloyd on Footy Classified last night said it twice he was on 700k.

The Puffers had the audacity to question JJ contract of 500k for 5 years when Cocaine Charlie is costing them 700k for 5 years.

The scum will go the biff, they can't play finals so they will try to take a few of us out...bookmark it.

Who's going to do this ?
Impey ...Polec..... Westhoff........Neade ?????
Boak doesn't care anymore..... neither does Broadbent
Ebert looks like he's had a gutful.....

And after last Showdown when Tex took hold of Dixon, best of luck to any Port player trying that !
I could be wrong but I get the distinct aroma of capitulation !

Ok so in the last 4 games, Menzel has scored just as many AFL goals as Cocaine Charlie :thumbsu:
In the last 4 games, John Butcher has kicked more AFL goals than Spud Menzel has for the whole year :drunk:

In the last 4 games, John Butcher has kicked more AFL goals than Spud Menzel has for the whole year :drunk:
At least Menzel will have a chance to play next year, he'll still be on an AFL team list. If he was a part of your teams list this year he would have played every game.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Official Spud Jenkins VS Spud Dixon 2016 thread (including poll)

Back