The only hope for the 2017 Premiership to avoid an asterisk is if it is won by Adelaide.

Which finals contender is the most illegitimate?

• Sydney

• Geelong

• Essendon*

• GWS

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

A GWS Flag - Would be tainted by the club's Riverina academy & AFL backing*
Geelong - Success facilitated by the Cheat Ground*
Richmond - Dusty should've been banned for threatening death-by-chopstick*
Port - Chinese club erroneously competing in an Australian competition*
Sydney - Franchise's entire existence is a giant asterisk*
Melbourne - Shamelessly tanked for AFL Superstar Jack Watts*
Essendon* - Club has forfeited the right to exist*

This is why I'll be barracking for the Crows in September. Any other outcome would result in a tainted Premiership*.

Because it can't be won by Hawthorn, that's the biggest * we don't have to deal with. I'll just keep saying it - Hawthorn can't win premierships if it's not at their home ground against interstate sides. 2014 and 2015 in particular we can say was an absolute rort as Sydney and West Coast both finished higher on the table.

I'll just keep saying it - Hawthorn can't win premierships if it's not at their home ground against interstate sides.
Relax mate, the AFL's contract with the MCC to play the GF at the MCG every year will expire eventually. You only have to hold out until..........

...................2038. :drunk::rainbow:

This is why I'll be barracking for the Crows in September. Any other outcome would result in a tainted Premiership*.

Really? You're gonna pick the Crows as the moral high ground? The only team to use their actual sponsor in their original club song? The team done in for 3rd party payments to Kurt Tiprat? The team that complained about opposition supporters being too loud at both AFL and SANFL level?

Sure none of the other teams are perfectly clean (mine included) but the Crows...really?

Relax mate, the AFL's contract with the MCC to play the GF at the MCG every year will expire eventually. You only have to hold out until..........

I hope the GF remains at the MCG for eternity ironically enough, it's the home of football. Clubs like yours will always reap its advantages though.

Because it can't be won by Hawthorn, that's the biggest * we don't have to deal with. I'll just keep saying it - Hawthorn can't win premierships if it's not at their home ground against interstate sides. 2014 and 2015 in particular we can say was an absolute rort as Sydney and West Coast both finished higher on the table.

They played the Grand Finals in Launceston? :eek:

Jazny, how was it?

And even longer than that because nowhere else has bothered to build a stadium big enough.

Really? You're gonna pick the Crows as the moral high ground? The only team to use their actual sponsor in their original club song? The team done in for 3rd party payments to Kurt Tiprat? The team that complained about opposition supporters being too loud at both AFL and SANFL level?

Sure none of the other teams are perfectly clean (mine included) but the Crows...really?

That was our second club song.

The noise thing was a beat up by Roochie and our chairman called him out about it live on radio.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was our second club song.

The noise thing was a beat up by Roochie and our chairman called him out about it live on radio.

How was it a beat-up? You either did it or you didn't.

lol

Very very lol !

Remove this Banner Ad

The only hope for the 2017 Premiership to avoid an asterisk is if it is won by Adelaide.

Back