The Percieved Board / Coaching situation - Post Here no more individual threads

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Terry Wallace- Gone ?

TW is a man of strong convictions and moral fibre.

If he believes that its in the best interests of the RFC to walk because of the destabilising issues around, then he'll do so.

Ideally, I'm sure he'd want to finish what he started.

Well done to TW for keeping the best interests of the club in the forefront of his thinking, rather than stooping to the levels of the muckrackers attempting to hurt the mighty Tigers :thumbsu:

If he believes that its in the best interests of the RFC to walk because of the destabilising issues around, then he'll do so.

Well done to TW for keeping the best interests of the club in the forefront of his thinking, rather than stooping to the levels of the muckrackers attempting to hurt the mighty Tigers :thumbsu:
I stand corrected!

Re: Wallace goes: I'll almost give up on the club

Kerr can play too. Does not mean we should trade for him.
thats ok....if you say it back then.not now.he breaks his leg,if he doesn't we play finals that year and you want to suck him and wallace off.
I understand that we love our picks and our kids,but it's not the case that if you had saved every pick for kids we would be flying,you need a balance and to bring up Brown and Johnson is drawing a pretty long bow,because everyone thought it was great at the time.

Hey Mate we have not been mighty for 28 Years That is the Problem!

It is time to get nasty like we used to be 28 Years Ago!

thats ok....if you say it back then.not now.he breaks his leg,if he doesn't we play finals that year and you want to suck him and wallace off.
I understand that we love our picks and our kids,but it's not the case that if you had saved every pick for kids we would be flying,you need a balance and to bring up Brown and Johnson is drawing a pretty long bow,because everyone thought it was great at the time.
And how wrong they were. No where near a list good enough to challenge, so bringing in stars for picks only hurt us long term. Just like it will now. Amazing that tiger fans forget such recent history.

You must be 16 years old because you are treating this as a joke. You really have no idea of this situation :thumbsdown:

Mate seriously, Wallace has had chance he has been at the tigers for 74 Games and won (26) of those games. Thats poor, He cant decided to pull up his socks when he knows that his contract is on the line.

Why keep him when there are people like,
Buckley Mathews Sheedy that could take over. Because its not good enough. last year we won 3.5 games this year we won 11.5. Who says were not gonna go back to the bottom.

You must be 16 years old because you are treating this as a joke. You really have no idea of this situation :thumbsdown:
Mate, you're the one carrying on like a child. You have no idea of the situation. Do you know the inner workings of the club? No. Do you have any idea what Gary March does for Richmond? No. Do you realise that Wallace steals his game plan from other coaches and that the talent he has at his disposal is thanks to his recruiters?? NO! Will you be jumping on the bandwagon when Hardwick or whoever makes us into a genuinely competitive team? YES! Have you just emerged from your Y2K-proof bunker, Henny-Penny? Quite possibly. Get a grip. Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn for your panicky hysteria. Tomorrow is another day, and as God is my witness, Punt Rd will rise again! (Apologies to Margaret Mitchell - yes, Michael's mum.)

You can call me a simpleton, you can say I have the wool pulled over my eyes, but I WILL NEVER EVER GIVE UP ON THIS CLUB.

Much like the family getting behind a troubled family member, Richmond are a part of me no matter what stupid decisions they make.

If true i feel for Terry.But i will follow this club even if Wags the dog is coaching

So you enjoy this week watching 8 other teams in the finals again and OUR tigers are not there AGAIN I find you attitude confusing!
Put up with it mate I dont is like Wallace but we need to look at other options.

Mate I've met Wallace. You couldn't meet a nicer bloke. The guy is probably one of the best tacticians in the game. I don't know how many times it has to be repeated. Richmond hasn't had a list for god knows how long. Wallace has had to start from scratch. It wouldn't matter who was coaching the club. Without the players the club goes nowhere. To have players you've got to have money. Richmond has not had any money. There's a bit of a pattern emerging here right? For the first time we've started to turn this around. I don't want blokes who can't string two words together running our club. I want professional people who have plenty of heart. ie Eddie McGuire Get the drift?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It wasn't Brown and Johnson that hurt, it was Hudson and Houlihan, Sziller, Flemming, March, Weller, Morrison, Graham, Kingsley oh god I can't go on. Nurse!

Good Lord, I don't think I have ever seen people get so worked up about a 'baseless' rumour. FFS the rumour was started on Bomber Blitz, does that tell you anything. Whats the bet some 15-16 year old snot nosed kid is sitting at home now with the biggest woody he'll ever get, repeating to himself over and over, 'F*&K those Tigers fans are stupid'.

Before everyone goes off half cocked how about we just relax, wait until you hear if a press conference is called for tomorrow at Punt RD, before talking about never supporting the club, protesting at the club, or taking to March with a baseball bat.

LMAO... that's it?

It would make sense no one would label the source of this 'rumour' then, it's utterly baseless. Wallace will stay in '09 then.

Now MT, you've had your tanty, so you can go back to predicting a 60,000 strong crowd for Richmond-Freo next year.

Everyone's going berserk over jack all by the sounds. Like everyone sitting in stairwells with bike helmets on in case Y2K blew up the world.

And how wrong they were. No where near a list good enough to challenge, so bringing in stars for picks only hurt us long term. Just like it will now. Amazing that tiger fans forget such recent history.
But had we kept the picks,and not got brown and johnson we would be flying!

Mate I've met Wallace. You couldn't meet a nicer bloke. The guy is probably one of the best tacticians in the game. I don't know how many times it has to be repeated. Richmond hasn't had a list for god knows how long. Wallace has had to start from scratch. It wouldn't matter who was coaching the club. Without the players the club goes nowhere. To have players you've got to have money. Richmond has not had any money. There's a bit of pattern emerging here right? For the first time we've started to turn this around. I don't want blokes who can't string two words together running our club. I want professional people who have plenty of heart. ie Eddie McGuire Get the drift?

Hey he might be a good bloke but good blokes dont win flags and that is where I am heading look at Malthouse Sheedy Mathews etc etc I know where you are coming from but I think this club has to get out off the attitude that not making finals isnt a problem and by the way that is from a guy who has played alot off football and has supported the club for 40 years. And I am not a Fool at least I dont swear!

Not necessarily but we would have been in a much better situation than we were in at the end of 2004, even now.
cant be bothered anymore.:thumbsdown:

LMAO... that's it?

It would make sense no one would label the source of this 'rumour' then, it's utterly baseless. Wallace will stay in '09 then.

Now MT, you've had your tanty, so you can go back to predicting a 60,000 strong crowd for Richmond-Freo next year.

Everyone's going berserk over jack all by the sounds. Like everyone sitting in stairwells with bike helmets on in case Y2K blew up the world.
Here is the rumour as stated on BomberBlitz:
After my spiel in the Leigh Matthews thread I am taking a risk with this one.

Terry Walace will resign from the Tigers before the grand final this season. In fact the speculation I am hearing is there is a big big chance it will happen tomorrow as early as 11.00 am.
Time of posting: 2.59pm. Right around knock off time from school. Why do I get the feeling the kid posted it in the library at school just before going home? Then eagerly bolted home to see how many hits he got. :rolleyes:

well, how about you take yourself and your advice and jump into terrys bed.

a man of strong convictions and moral fibre, what a wank, tell that to all the dogs supporters and the young list he walked away from to chase big dollars at sydney/ moral fibre my colon!

everyone knows terry is only in it for terry

you must be greg miller, if u r , just f off, if your not, get your head out of terrys arse

Remove this Banner Ad

The Percieved Board / Coaching situation - Post Here no more individual threads

Remove this Banner Ad

Back