Media The Pickitt trade story told by pop sensation Dua Lipa

Remove this Banner Ad

THE PICKITT TRADE STORY TOLD BY POP SENSATION DUA LIPA

A Frosty Presentation

The hottest topic of conversation right now in the SFA is the ongoing shitfight that is the Pickitt and ImissFrosty trade out of Mt. Buller.

So naturally, I reached out to British mega superstar and all around Queen Dua Lipa to give her thoughts on the situation. It turns out that she actually predicted this exact scenario through all of her songs from the past few years, each line a metaphor for an event in this story. Just dropping little hints along the way which I’ve fortunately picked up on.

IMG_20210920_134131.jpg

"100% real, no cap on a stack bruh"

Break My Heart

“am I falling in love with the one who could break my heart?”

Pick is new to the SFA, brought in by Headless and is loving it. Everything is fine and dandy, loving life, everything is chill, he’s racking up his 200 posts a week but nobody is caring. A real honeymoon period full of love. Who knew what was to come… not me that’s for sure!

moving.jpg

- Just a couple hot rookies making their way through the SFA

IDGAF

“Cause if you think I care about you now. Well, boy, I don't give a ****”

Pickitt alongside Best mate/good poster/sex machine ImissFrosty are breaking the rules in the team PM. No ****s were given, this is the start of the bad boy arc and the start of the hate bruh. Tensions are rising, can be cut with a knife, the beginning of the end. The use of the curse word “****” extensively is very powerful, as Demons posters are notorious for not putting out. Smh demons.

lol.jpg

"Master manangatang what are we going to do?"

We’re Good

We're not meant to be like sleeping and cocaine,
So let's at least agree to go our separate ways”

“I think it's pretty plain and simple, we gave it all we could
It's time I wave goodbye from the window
Let's end this like we should and say we're good”

Pick alongside Frost god request a trade out of Mt. Buller, coming to a mutual agreement that a move is best for all parties. “We’re not meant to be like sleeping and cocaine” I think this line sums it up perfectly as Pickitt never sleeps and is on this site 24/7 and let’s just say, there’s a reason they play at the “Snow Dome”

Blow your mind

“If you don't like the way I talk, then why am I on your mind?” "If you don't like the way I rock then finish your glass of wine"

Pickitt is living rent free in Demons heads, despite having already requested a trade and attempting to move on, the Demons still bite at every little thing he says regarding the situation. He’s rallying support from other teams and investigating ways forward. Dua clearly sides with Pickitt in this song despite trying to be balanced in previous songs, this is in line with common belief across the SFA, with most now painting Pickitt as the victim by this stage.

Don’t Start Now

“If you don't wanna see me dancing with somebody
If you wanna believe that anything could stop me”

“Don’t start caring about me now”

“So moved on it’s scary”

Realising the shit they’re in, the demons now won’t let Pickitt go unless teams meet their extremely unreasonable demands. After seeing ImissFrosty dancing with Bastyy at the Furies the demons are getting jealous and are getting impatient. Upon realizing how good a poster they lost, the demons try to get Frosty back. But as Dua put it “don’t start caring about me now” because I’m “So moved on it’s scary”.

sussy.png

"Keep this on the down low, but I'm out of Mt. Buller"

So where will young Pickitt end up?
Will the Demons keep him trapped in their dungeon or will a brave team take a chance on this lost pup.

No matter who takes him, I hope that Pickitt can find Love Again and be Levitating this time next year.

Frost out <3

THE PICKITT TRADE STORY TOLD BY POP SENSATION DUA LIPA

A Frosty Presentation

The hottest topic of conversation right now in the SFA is the ongoing shitfight that is the Pickitt and ImissFrosty trade out of Mt. Buller.

So naturally, I reached out to British mega superstar and all around Queen Dua Lipa to give her thoughts on the situation. It turns out that she actually predicted this exact scenario through all of her songs from the past few years, each line a metaphor for an event in this story. Just dropping little hints along the way which I’ve fortunately picked up on.

View attachment 1240895

"100% real, no cap on a stack bruh"

Break My Heart

“am I falling in love with the one who could break my heart?”

Pick is new to the SFA, brought in by Headless and is loving it. Everything is fine and dandy, loving life, everything is chill, he’s racking up his 200 posts a week but nobody is caring. A real honeymoon period full of love. Who knew what was to come… not me that’s for sure!

View attachment 1240896

- Just a couple hot rookies making their way through the SFA

IDGAF

“Cause if you think I care about you now. Well, boy, I don't give a fu**”

Pickitt alongside Best mate/good poster/sex machine ImissFrosty are breaking the rules in the team PM. No fu**s were given, this is the start of the bad boy arc and the start of the hate bruh. Tensions are rising, can be cut with a knife, the beginning of the end. The use of the curse word “fu**” extensively is very powerful, as Demons posters are notorious for not putting out. Smh demons.

View attachment 1240897

"Master manangatang what are we going to do?"

We’re Good

We're not meant to be like sleeping and cocaine,
So let's at least agree to go our separate ways”

“I think it's pretty plain and simple, we gave it all we could
It's time I wave goodbye from the window
Let's end this like we should and say we're good”

Pick alongside Frost god request a trade out of Mt. Buller, coming to a mutual agreement that a move is best for all parties. “We’re not meant to be like sleeping and cocaine” I think this line sums it up perfectly as Pickitt never sleeps and is on this site 24/7 and let’s just say, there’s a reason they play at the “Snow Dome”

Blow your mind

“If you don't like the way I talk, then why am I on your mind?” "If you don't like the way I rock then finish your glass of wine"

Pickitt is living rent free in Demons heads, despite having already requested a trade and attempting to move on, the Demons still bite at every little thing he says regarding the situation. He’s rallying support from other teams and investigating ways forward. Dua clearly sides with Pickitt in this song despite trying to be balanced in previous songs, this is in line with common belief across the SFA, with most now painting Pickitt as the victim by this stage.

Don’t Start Now

“If you don't wanna see me dancing with somebody
If you wanna believe that anything could stop me”

“Don’t start caring about me now”

“So moved on it’s scary”

Realising the sh*t they’re in, the demons now won’t let Pickitt go unless teams meet their extremely unreasonable demands. After seeing ImissFrosty dancing with Bastyy at the Furies the demons are getting jealous and are getting impatient. Upon realizing how good a poster they lost, the demons try to get Frosty back. But as Dua put it “don’t start caring about me now” because I’m “So moved on it’s scary”.

View attachment 1240898

"Keep this on the down low, but I'm out of Mt. Buller"

So where will young Pickitt end up?
Will the Demons keep him trapped in their dungeon or will a brave team take a chance on this lost pup.

No matter who takes him, I hope that Pickitt can find Love Again and be Levitating this time next year.

Frost out <3

This music is f*cking awful. Go to hell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This music is f*cking awful. Go to hell.
Thank you for expressing my thoughts, that I didn't have the Balls to say to a team mate.

No Levitating? ******* awful thread
Once pick finds a club Levitating will work. I'll update this thread when that time comes. My selections took over 6 hours to make and not a single lyric was neglected

Remove this Banner Ad

Media The Pickitt trade story told by pop sensation Dua Lipa

Remove this Banner Ad

Back