Media The Pickitt trade story told by pop sensation Dua Lipa

Remove this Banner Ad

Seems more of a certain other poster who used to frequent here with 3 goats kind of thing to do.

They have more in common than you think.

THE ENDING
I'm sitting down, with my coffee and biscuit this morning and it suddenly dawned on me "I forgot to finish the Dua Lipa thread!"

This is incredibly important to me and I would not be able to live with myself if i didn't bring this masterpiece to a conclusion.

Let me paint the scene for you:

Pickitt was unable to find a home in the trade period, watching best buddy frosty make the successful move to the furies and is now left alone with damicky at the demons. He still hasn't been let back into the team pm and is effectively an outcast at his own club. It's a dire time, his motivation is down, his posting is mediocre at best and worst of all, he is resigned to the fact he won't win EKA. Sad times indeed :(

He's pitching himself to every team, even the bombers and the wonders :$
He just wants one thread to prove himself.

"One thread is all it takes
Fallin' in love with me
Possibilities
I look like all you needs"

The Furies brain trust are intrigued, do they reunite the dynamic duo?

They gave him a shot in the biggest week of the year, the dreaded Furies vs Bombers match thread, notorious for being astoundingly shit. He was told to melt the bombers and boy did he deliver!

1640070713824.png

The Furies were quick to sign him up for S33 after one of the best match thread performances they had seen.

"I can't believe, I can't believe
I finally found someone
I'll sink my teeth in disbelief
'Cause you're the one that I want
I can't believe there's something left inside my chest anymore
But goddamn, you got me in love again"

Pickitt is ****ing back and ready to dominate in S33, but this time he's moved up the SFA Ladder. Pickitt will be in the Furies Leadership Group in S33! Both he and the Furies are Levitating at the prospect of having this superstar with us. A very happy ending to the story :)

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!

I am humbled and honoured to announce that Rioli8217 will be captain of the Furies in S33!

Rioli is one of the league's best posters and is a furies stalwart, known for his intelligent posting and quick witted humour. Rioli is a committed poster and will strive to make this club even better than it already is. And he's ****ing hot, hotter than hell.

"Cause we're hot like hell
Does it burn when I'm not there?
When you're by yourself
Am I the answer to your prayers
I'm giving you the pleasure of heaven
And I'll give it to you"

I'm sitting down, with my coffee and biscuit this morning and it suddenly dawned on me "I forgot to finish the Dua Lipa thread!"

This is incredibly important to me and I would not be able to live with myself if i didn't bring this masterpiece to a conclusion.

Let me paint the scene for you:

Pickitt was unable to find a home in the trade period, watching best buddy frosty make the successful move to the furies and is now left alone with damicky at the demons. He still hasn't been let back into the team pm and is effectively an outcast at his own club. It's a dire time, his motivation is down, his posting is mediocre at best and worst of all, he is resigned to the fact he won't win EKA. Sad times indeed :(

He's pitching himself to every team, even the bombers and the wonders :$
He just wants one thread to prove himself.

"One thread is all it takes
Fallin' in love with me
Possibilities
I look like all you needs"

The Furies brain trust are intrigued, do they reunite the dynamic duo?

They gave him a shot in the biggest week of the year, the dreaded Furies vs Bombers match thread, notorious for being astoundingly sh*t. He was told to melt the bombers and boy did he deliver!

View attachment 1300563

The Furies were quick to sign him up for S33 after one of the best match thread performances they had seen.

"I can't believe, I can't believe
I finally found someone
I'll sink my teeth in disbelief
'Cause you're the one that I want
I can't believe there's something left inside my chest anymore
But goddamn, you got me in love again"

Pickitt is ******* back and ready to dominate in S33, but this time he's moved up the SFA Ladder. Pickitt will be in the Furies Leadership Group in S33! Both he and the Furies are Levitating at the prospect of having this superstar with us. A very happy ending to the story :)

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!

I am humbled and honoured to announce that Rioli8217 will be captain of the Furies in S33!

Rioli is one of the league's best posters and is a furies stalwart, known for his intelligent posting and quick witted humour. Rioli is a committed poster and will strive to make this club even better than it already is. And he's ******* hot, hotter than hell.

"Cause we're hot like hell
Does it burn when I'm not there?
When you're by yourself
Am I the answer to your prayers
I'm giving you the pleasure of heaven
And I'll give it to you"

This just shows those that didn't think I would make it were wrong ( manangatang damicky pantskyle Heardy_101 sante cooney Mister M @Ned_Flander Wosh Mobbs thewizardmelon krakouers CursingFijian BLUEALLTHRU And the rest of the SFA)

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back