The Pies Biggest Rival

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't reckon Richmond rate as a "big 4" club anymore...

Been basketcases for too long and don't pull much higher crowds than anyone else and still in shit, old facilities like the rest of the mob...

Don't rate Richmond any higher as a club than Hawthorn, Geelong, Melbourne, St Kilda, even Kangaroos and Bulldogs I rate them just a par on many fronts...
You may not consider Richmond a rival, that's fair enough, but have a look at the crowd figures and you will see Richmond was the 3rd highest crowd puller this year; the year we came last.

You may not consider Richmond a rival, that's fair enough, but have a look at the crowd figures and you will see Richmond was the 3rd highest crowd puller this year; the year we came last.

Yeah you do have a fair support base but I was a baby last time you guys seriously even challenged anything... Maybe that's why I have't noticed much passion between our clubs... But you guys seriously been a long time since you been anything more than mediocre... no offense intended but jeez...

When's the last time Richmond was considered a flag threat? I know they went far the same year the Bulldogs did yeah but never in my life even going back to late 80's-early 90's I can't remember the Tigers ever being a force... Shame...

You had some good players, Weightmann, Knights, Campbell, Richo, Daffy was good for you, should have kept Ottens...

Yeah you do have a fair support base but I was a baby last time you guys seriously even challenged anything... Maybe that's why I have't noticed much passion between our clubs... But you guys seriously been a long time since you been anything more than mediocre... no offense intended but jeez...

When's the last time Richmond was considered a flag threat? I know they went far the same year the Bulldogs did yeah but never in my life even going back to late 80's-early 90's I can't remember the Tigers ever being a force... Shame...

You had some good players, Weightmann, Knights, Campbell, Richo, Daffy was good for you, should have kept Ottens...
I haven't been alive when Richmond was a force so all I have known is mediocrity. I have become pretty desensitised to losing, so I'm not sure how I will react if we ever become a good team again. However my support for the club won't change, and I will always turn up to games, even when I think we have no chance of winning.

carlton will cause the pies the most trouble out of those three. i still think we have a more even team than them to be able to have a win

all three seem to play decent against the pies and vice versa with pies to them no matter where they are on the ladder
I didn't know Chris Judd was a midfield, always thought he was a midfielder.

No ruckmen, no backs, 1 forward and one great midfielder. not a team we or anyone will have to worry about for a while yet.

I haven't been alive when Richmond was a force so all I have known is mediocrity. I have become pretty desensitised to losing, so I'm not sure how I will react if we ever become a good team again. However my support for the club won't change, and I will always turn up to games, even when I think we have no chance of winning.

It is sad for your supporters, all supporters and the league...

You should have got the no 1 pick this year... :mad:

Remove this Banner Ad

The Pies Biggest Rival

Remove this Banner Ad

Back