Games The Punting Thread - Bet responsibly

Remove this Banner Ad

RW

Cancelled
10k Posts Sydney Forum Service Medal Sydney Swans - Jake Lloyd 2020 Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor Sydney Swans - Harry Cunningham 2019 Player Sponsor Ex-Moderator Sydney Swans - Gary Rohan Player Sponsor 2018 Sydney Swans - George Hewett Player Sponsor 2017 Sydney Swans - Callum Mills Player Sponsor 2016 Podcaster
Jan 11, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney
A 2 horse race :horseracing::horseracing:

I'd still end up picking the wrong one!

Sounds like you did ok.

I had 7 collects on my each way bets at Caulfield. Added Inference, Tycoon Tara, Lankan Rupee and Takedown to the others I mentioned b4. Lost overall with stupid boxed trifectas and couldn't pick a first to save myself. Chose Almoonqith in the Cup which ran well for 4th I think. Fittingly, I also backed it when it lost at Flemington on grand final day too. I'm not bigtime - just a few bucks here and there for fun.

Sounds like you did ok.

I had 7 collects on my each way bets at Caulfield. Added Inference, Tycoon Tara, Lankan Rupee and Takedown to the others I mentioned b4. Lost overall with stupid boxed trifectas and couldn't pick a first to save myself. Chose Almoonqith in the Cup which ran well for 4th I think. Fittingly, I also backed it when it lost at Flemington on grand final day too. I'm not bigtime - just a few bucks here and there for fun.

7 collects is still a good day out.

I'm a few bob here and there too...sometimes a few too many.

I like birds of Tokyo tomorrow at Warnambool - race 6 #2

My advice does not come with refunds, unfortunately !:grin:!. Follow at your own peril!

7 collects is still a good day out.

I'm a few bob here and there too...sometimes a few too many.

I like birds of Tokyo tomorrow at Warnambool - race 6 #2

My advice does not come with refunds, unfortunately !:grin:!. Follow at your own peril!

I've never had that many collects from one race meet before. Race 10 I bet $26 and managed to get $22.10 back :huh:

Years ago a bookie in Port Lincoln told me the way to make a small fortune from horse racing was to start with a large one!

That trifecta of yours paid $112.50!!

which you obviously already know....

That trifecta of yours paid $112.50!!

which you obviously already know....

I had 1,2,3 boxed for 166.66% :smile:

Lankan rupee will be better for that run, first run after a massive break after an injury. Also couldn't get a clear run.

Keep an eye on it for its next start!

From its twitter (yep horses have twitter);

"Can't wait to head to the @FlemingtonVRC Grp1 Darley stakes for my next start. I was a bit unlucky today from barrier 1“

Last edited:
I had 1,2,3,4 boxed for 166.66% :smile:

Lankan rupee will be better for that run, first run after a massive break after an injury. Also couldn't get a clear run.

Keep an eye on it for its next start!

From its twitter (yep horses have twitter);

"Can't wait to head to the @FlemingtonVRC Grp1 Darley stakes for my next start. I was a bit unlucky today from barrier 1“

I'm his latest follower!

R.I.P. Octagonal

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:grinning: KA CHING!!!!

Ooh yeah!!! I had a better feeling about this tip than the first. Got all my money back from the weekend plus some. Well done you

I also took a fancy to Another Diamond and had a few $$ on @ $9.00 :). I wouldn't have bothered browsing today's racing if not for your tips :thumbsu:

Nice one!

Yeah I wasn't entirely convinced about Birds of Tokyo (aside from liking the band). I thought Shikarpour looked a better chance - so I lost there.

We need a few others to jump on board and have a little betting challenge. Maybe an each way day with a $50 max investment or something like that?

Yeah I wasn't entirely convinced about Birds of Tokyo (aside from liking the band). I thought Shikarpour looked a better chance - so I lost there.

We need a few others to jump on board and have a little betting challenge. Maybe an each way day with a $50 max investment or something like that?

It had a few health issues last start, I thought that it was good show... Shikarpour would have been my next pick though.

Could be alright, looks like it's just the two of us so far!

I'll need to find a few more winners to recruit a following in the thread.

It had a few health issues last start, I thought that it was good show... Shikarpour would have been my next pick though.

Could be alright, looks like it's just the two of us so far!

I'll need to find a few more winners to recruit a following in the thread.

.... or.....

... you can throw tips at me and I'll gamble myself into an early retirement :thumbsu: :D

I thought about retiring from this thread a winner....

That thought didn't last long though.

:) Spring has only just sprung!

Seriously tho, I don't mind if you retire a winner because this is a bit one-sided at the mo

I bet on instinct and very little knowledge and that's never gonna translate into reliable $$$

I'm happy with winning my weekend's money back :)

Filled the account the last 2 race weekends. Now heres a thread i can get to love.

Lukeparkerno1 seems to know his horses too. He's been mixing it with everyone over on the Melbourne Cup thread I found

I don't belong here...

Today I bet on every race (my first mistake) @ Pakenham (which I didn't know existed until today) & added the princely sum of $10.84 to my betting account.

#small-time
#NFI

Remove this Banner Ad

Back