The Punting Thread - Home of the 9 leg multi.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hope i don't mozz myself, but i have a nice long range bet tomorrow on Explosive Jack ($50win/$11place) in the Tancred Stakes (race 8) at Rosehill tomorrow, i have won plenty on him before, so he owes me nothing, but if he at least runs a place i will quintuple my outlay
My love for this horse grows, last time weight for age 59kgs and track bias meant nothing from back in the field could make any ground, today, went into the Sydney Cup with 52kgs, no track bias, and got the choccies at a very juicy 25-1 :)

My love for this horse grows, last time weight for age 59kgs and track bias meant nothing from back in the field could make any ground, today, went into the Sydney Cup with 52kgs, no track bias, and got the choccies at a very juicy 25-1 :)
Congratulations, btw how does Dubai honour win 2 group 1s here and comfortably beats Anamoe but only wins group 2s in Europe?

Congratulations, btw how does Dubai honour win 2 group 1s here and comfortably beats Anamoe but only wins group 2s in Europe?
Great question. Just goes to show the superior state of the European horses, particularly the stayers.

I spent some time at The Hawkes stables in my youth & a more finely run stable you will not find.

The Williams' stable at Macedon wasn't half bad either. Occasionally I'd pop in after climbing Macedon on my Penny Farthing (Mr Williams is a staunch fan of vintage bicycles) and Mr Williams would let me pat some of the horses. But that was in the olden days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I do enjoy coming here and periodically checking that everyone's optimistic about our players. These were my last two bets on North games.
View attachment 1657258
View attachment 1657259
Guess that's the upside of not trusting your own team lol
Oh, last couple of years betting against us has been easy money. Now, thankfully, its a little difficult again.

Oh, last couple of years betting against us has been easy money. Now, thankfully, its a little difficult again.
Very true. The bad Geelong game last year (they were both bad but you know) is bittersweet for me because, despite that result, I turned 5 bucks into 70 by betting purely on Geelong markets

Very true. The bad Geelong game last year (they were both bad but you know) is bittersweet for me because, despite that result, I turned 5 bucks into 70 by betting purely on Geelong markets
Thats the sadness insurance, most dependable insurance scheme out there.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Punting Thread - Home of the 9 leg multi.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back