Remove this Banner Ad

Scarlett Pimp

All Australian
Aug 12, 2002
Your mum's place
Other Teams
Geelong
Name the movie, name the actor!

1. "I flipped through catalogs and wondered: "What kind of dining set defines me as a person?"
2. "Life, which you so nobly serve, comes from destruction, disorder, and chaos"
3. "Yeah, 3 cheeseburgers, 2 large fries, 2 chocolate shakes and a large coke"
4. "I don't know if my wife left me because of my drinking or I started drinking 'cause my wife left me"
5. "The mind plays tricks on you. You play tricks back!"
6. "Ok, now let's try to get an answer from someone who's not a complete ******... anyone?"
7. "Your dad could sell a ketchup popsicle to a woman in white gloves"
8. "Playing to lose is like sleeping with your sister. Sure she's a great piece of tail with a blouse full of goodies, but it's just illegal. Then you get into that whole inbred thing. Kids with no teeth who do nothing but play the banjo... eat apple sauce through a straw... pork farm animals."
9. "That's what I like about these high school girls, I keep getting older, they stay the same age"
10. "I love you, I always will. Know that. But I'm not your ****ing whore"
11. "I hear this place is restricted, Wang, so don't tell 'em you're Jewish, okay?"
12. "That's a very expensive glass of Chardonnay you're NOT drinking there. It isn't poisoned"
13. "I fail to see my family's of any interest to you. I've absolutely no interest in yours. I dislike relatives in general and in particular mine"
14. "I'd be the worst possible Godfather. I'd probably drop her on her head at her christening. I'd forget all her birthdays until she was 18. Then I'd take her out and get her drunk. And, let's face it, quite possibly try and shag her"
15. "It's alright, it's okay, there's something to live for... Jesus told me so!"
16. "The weekend has landed. All that exists now is clubs, drugs, pubs and parties. I've got 48 hours off from the world man. I'm gonna blow steam out of my head like a screaming kettle. "
17. "Hey, careful, man, there's a beverage here!"
18. "That's the last time you put a knife in me! Y'hear me?"
19. "I'm not sure of his exact height and weight. All I know is that the man was a saint with children and a genius with food additives"
20. "Whackhead was playin' baseball on my homeboy's bike!"

Good luck!

Originally posted by Scarlett Pimp

16. "The weekend has landed. All that exists now is clubs, drugs, pubs and parties. I've got 48 hours off from the world man. I'm gonna blow steam out of my head like a screaming kettle. "

Human Traffic. Character: Jip. Actor....no idea...

Jeez, Im useless, I knew 2 of them.

6. "Ok, now let's try to get an answer from someone who's not a complete ******... anyone?"
South Park?

Chasing Amy - Joey Lauren Adams

11. "I hear this place is restricted, Wang, so don't tell 'em you're Jewish, okay?"
Big Trouble in Little China - Kurt Russell

14. "I'd be the worst possible Godfather. I'd probably drop her on her head at her christening. I'd forget all her birthdays until she was 18. Then I'd take her out and get her drunk. And, let's face it, quite possibly try and shag her"
About a Boy - Hugh Grant

1. "I flipped through catalogs and wondered: "What kind of dining set defines me as a person?"
2. "Life, which you so nobly serve, comes from destruction, disorder, and chaos"

15. "It's alright, it's okay, there's something to live for... Jesus told me so!"

1) Fight Club- Edward Norton. The name of his character isn't revealed in the movie.
2) The Fifth Element
15) American Movie. Umm old 'Uncle Bill' as he is known. This line was specifically in the short-film 'Coven' that is being made in this movie.

I recognise some of the other ones, just can't nail them.

David Spade, in a Chris Farley movie? I'm ashamed I can even remember that much...

Who knows who he was, in Human Traffic?

Re: Re: The Quote Game!

Originally posted by NICK THE PIE MAN
1) Fight Club- Edward Norton. The name of his character isn't revealed in the movie.
2) The Fifth Element
15) American Movie. Umm old 'Uncle Bill' as he is known. This line was specifically in the short-film 'Coven' that is being made in this movie.

I recognise some of the other ones, just can't nail them.

Correct
50%
Correct (one of the funniest films ever)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Charlie's Angels - Drew Barrymore
South Park Bigger Longer and Uncut - Mr Garrison

8. "Playing to lose is like sleeping with your sister. Sure she's a great piece of tail with a blouse full of goodies, but it's just illegal. Then you get into that whole inbred thing. Kids with no teeth who do nothing but play the banjo... eat apple sauce through a straw... pork farm animals."

Hot Shots - Charlie Sheen

Vanilla Ice film? Something like 'Cool as Ice'?

Go white boy, go white boy, go

9. "That's what I like about these high school girls, I keep getting older, they stay the same age"

Don't know the character name, but i think it was a very young Matthew McConaughey in Dazed and Confused (very enjoyable film for a then 14 year old to watch)

Gene Hackman's father character in the excellent The Royal Tenenbaums (just ordered the R1 Criterion from the states).

4. "I don't know if my wife left me because of my drinking or I started drinking 'cause my wife left me"
5. "The mind plays tricks on you. You play tricks back!"
12. "That's a very expensive glass of Chardonnay you're NOT drinking there. It isn't poisoned"
13. "I fail to see my family's of any interest to you. I've absolutely no interest in yours. I dislike relatives in general and in particular mine"
17. "Hey, careful, man, there's a beverage here!"
19. "I'm not sure of his exact height and weight. All I know is that the man was a saint with children and a genius with food additives"

Good luck!

Put a prize up for grabs and I'l tell you every one of them.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Quote Game!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back