Discussion The REAL reason Benny is running

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 10, 2006
Glorious nation Kazakstan
AFL Club
West Coast
Enjoy :) made this in like 1 minute lol
f2effc22.jpg

hmm you might be really young so I won't criticise it too much.

All I will say is that this is not even slightly humourous in any way shape or form. I have seen car accidents funnier than this.

matera_goal said:
you might want to know this was made in MS Paint. its bloody hard to make anything that doesnt look edited

I didn't really want to know that. But anyway, the whole idea wasn't funny. It could like the Mona Lisa of photoshop pics and still, not funny.

Thanks for trying though.

rick James said:
I didn't really want to know that. But anyway, the whole idea wasn't funny. It could like the Mona Lisa of photoshop pics and still, not funny.

Thanks for trying though.
thanks for the kind words. its a change from harsh criticism and insults i got

P.S the joke is the "ahhh run its michael jackson" thing.

matera_goal said:
thanks for the kind words. its a change from harsh criticism and insults i got

P.S the joke is the "ahhh run its michael jackson" thing.

That's ok mate, it's easy to criticise without doing anytihng yourself. So i won't shoot you down or anything, at least you're having a go.

I did "get" the joke, it just, to me at least, isn't a funny idea. Not trying to be rude, just saying, I didn't think it was funny.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why would he run From Micheal Jackson? I thought they would have a brotherhood meeting.:confused:

if anyone wants some more good photoshops of the cousins incident PM me I can't be bothered waiting for an admin to approve the post.

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion The REAL reason Benny is running

Remove this Banner Ad

Back