Remove this Banner Ad

Cathal Brugha

All Australian
Jul 25, 2010
A green valley
AFL Club
Richmond
.....too.:D

Today I will be barracking hard for the Pies and will continue to do so for the rest of the season...that is until they play us of course. Likewise, I will be hoping Geelong and Carlton and the Hawks continue on their merry ways. This will give us our best chance to make the eight.

BTW what is the least amount of points we will need to get in the eight?
Dare I dream that 10 wins and a draw will do it if the big four keep going and the Suns cause an upset or 2.????

Today I will be barracking hard for the Pies and will continue to do so for the rest of the season...that is until they play us of course. Likewise, I will be hoping Geelong and Carlton and the Hawks continue on their merry ways. This will give us our best chance to make the eight.

Dare I dream that 10 wins and a draw will do it if the big four keep going and the Suns cause an upset or 2.????

As long as they don't upset us.

too right CB i too think that way , we want the sides assured of a finals spot to knock everyone else off...good help to us:thumbsu:

Any Richmond supporter who admits to barracking for Collingwood should be taken out the back with a shovel and be made to dig his own grave

I feel slightly ill at the prospect of barracking for Collingwood ( or anyone else for that matter) ;)

Stop that, please.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd rather finish 9th than seeing Collingwood or even Carlton win for that matter. :thumbsdown:

Close the thread and ban the OP mods :mad:

You do realise during the second world war you would have been shot for treason. :D:p

Remove this Banner Ad

The reason why I now barrack for Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back