why is emma murray not at tigers anymore

Remove this Banner Ad

went to louie
61cf9026-a85d-4634-adce-c9e69972ff4a_text.gif

She’s working with multiple clubs including Collingwood. She’s branched out to make more money doing her own business. A massive loss for our club.
she was still there when farc gate happened

prob spat the dummy and joined an umpire/cfl approved club

Richmond still use her program but it’s facilitated by staff from her company. Her business is huge, in heaps of schools and corporates and if you are chasing corporate business you have to be in Sydney.

Too busy cashing in. Lendlease like a lot of stupid companies paid her a sh1t tonne of money for 4× 1 hour online sessions during covid that was compulsory for me and was universally rated complete and utter nonsense by everyone bar the admin girl who believes in star signs and chrystals to ward off evil. Finally finished with the big upsell at the end for anyone wanting to pay out of their own pocket. No Dusty: she'd be working at community centres charging $80 a term praying more than 10 people show up to break even.

Too busy cashing in. Lendlease like a lot of stupid companies paid her a sh1t tonne of money for 4× 1 hour online sessions during covid that was compulsory for me and was universally rated complete and utter nonsense by everyone bar the admin girl who believes in star signs and chrystals to ward off evil. Finally finished with the big upsell at the end for anyone wanting to pay out of their own pocket. No Dusty: she'd be working at community centres charging $80 a term praying more than 10 people show up to break even.

Mindfulness meditation is actually scientifically backed as beneficial.

Its literally just about staying in the present and not letting yourself get lost in your thoughts. Really not the same thing as star signs (which is garbage)

It takes time though and not going to happen in just a few sessions.

Last edited:

Its literally just about staying in the present and not letting yourself get lost in your thoughts. Really not the same thing as star signs (which is garbage)

Thanks captain obvious. Food is also essential to eat or we die. Doesn't mean a $6 Bahn mi can't be delicious and filling and the "worlds greatest chef Heston Blumenthals" $300 set menu taste like crap and leave the entire table underwhelmed and eating KFC after. Wtf do you feel the need to comment on things you have no idea about nor didnt participate in? Were you in attendance? Were you mesmerised when she repeatedly insinuated Dustys success is largely attributed to her? Were you impressed when she had "technical difficulties/ was late" for 15 minutes yet still finished smack bang on time? I'm not watching any of these woke Star Wars 💩 shows. But I certainly wouldn't chime in when someone who has offers their opinion. But you can't help yourself can you? That's why you're blocked.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks captain obvious. Food is also essential to eat or we die. Doesn't mean a $6 Bahn mi can't be delicious and filling and the "worlds greatest chef Heston Blumenthals" $300 set menu taste like crap and leave the entire table underwhelmed and eating KFC after. Wtf do you feel the need to comment on things you have no idea about nor didnt participate in? Were you in attendance? Were you mesmerised when she repeatedly insinuated Dustys success is largely attributed to her? Were you impressed when she had "technical difficulties/ was late" for 15 minutes yet still finished smack bang on time? I'm not watching any of these woke Star Wars 💩 shows. But I certainly wouldn't chime in when someone who has offers their opinion. But you can't help yourself can you? That's why you're blocked.
Give me Gordon Ramsay anytime mate. Straight to the point , doesn’t mince words , calls a spade a spade and food tastes great. 👍

Give me Gordon Ramsay anytime mate. Straight to the point , doesn’t mince words , calls a spade a spade and food tastes great. 👍
That’s all persona from Ramsay
He’s actually quite the teddy bear and extremely supportive of his staff

That’s all persona from Ramsay
He’s actually quite the teddy bear and extremely supportive of his staff
Of course it is now, but he still became successful early on in his career bc he refused to take any nonsense. Even in his Kitchen Nightmare shows where he loses the plot he still has that compassion right through them.

I practice yoga which includes meditation and breathing techniques. It's beneficial and as you say takes regular practice to get the benefits. I do a weekly class that costs me $20 for an hour and a half. Wonder how much Emma charges?

Of course it is now, but he still became successful early on in his career bc he refused to take any nonsense. Even in his Kitchen Nightmare shows where he loses the plot he still has that compassion right through them.
Think all of his tv stuff has been for show and marketing he learnt from Marco Pierre White who was one of the first to actively use that angry chef outwardly face in order to drum up a culture of personality

Even if you look at Gordon’s early UK tv stuff it’s extremely tame and you can see the pivot to the angry character he is known for now

It most of the books that reference him he’s always described nothing like the tv and public face

Remove this Banner Ad

why is emma murray not at tigers anymore

Remove this Banner Ad

Back