Toast The Renaissance of Ollie Wines

Remove this Banner Ad

They're not holding us back but they're not taking us forward and sometimes brave decisions need to be made because this lot isn't winning a flag.

The thing holding us back from winning a flag isn't the list. It's certainly not Wines and Boak being our 5th and 6th midfielders.

If you don't have the balls to move on repeat offenders you may as well keep Ken forever too.

Get rid of them if getting rid of them makes you better. I don't see how replacing Wines and Boak with the next midfielders in line makes us better.

I bring this up a lot, but a new coach is so much more important than the players. Boak and Wines can absolutely be vital cogs in a premiership team if coached properly and there are countless examples of players seemingly on the scrapheap turning things around massively with a change of coach.

The fact that Rozee and Butters seem to be going the same way as Boak and Wines is pretty much proof it's the coaching/culture not the individuals.
what do you mean by going the same way as wines and boak?

what do you mean by going the same way as wines and boak?

Great players who are unable to go to the next level of out and out champion players (ie top 10 in the comp, players who stand up and win finals and premierships for their teams, etc). I think JHF will get to that level though.

Great players who are unable to go to the next level of out and out champion players (ie top 10 in the comp, players who stand up and win finals and premierships for their teams, etc). I think JHF will get to that level though.

Rozee = Wines
Butters = Boak
JHF = Gray

Not in playstyle but the projections of their individual and team success seem to be heading that way

Rozee = Wines
Butters = Boak
JHF = Gray

Not in playstyle but the projections of their individual and team success seem to be heading that way
i think the new big 3 will have more individual and team sucess then boak/wines/robbie

rozee has two AA's already

Butters is in contention for his second this season

jhf i think i dont have to say much about. probs a bronwlow soon and AA's will come aswell

Remove this Banner Ad

Back