Remove this Banner Ad

Treleven2Crawshay

Senior List
Suspended
Jun 6, 2008
Toorak
Other Teams
hawks
i cant beleive the out cry about this renoof incident.
first of all players in the past have done much worse like johnson peeing in publick. didak and shaw drink driving anf lying about it. fervola doing 60 ks in a 40 ks school zone etc etc.
why all this attention on renoof who basically just had a good night out and accidentally stepped on some cars?
i tell you why. because he plays for hawthorn. when your the premiere team in the comp everyone wants to bring you down a peg. its called tall poppy syndrome. the victors become the hunted over the tiniest in discretion.

first of all players in the past have done much worse like johnson peeing in publick. didak and shaw drink driving anf lying about it. fervola doing 60 ks in a 40 ks school zone etc etc.
why all this attention on renoof who basically just had a good night out and accidentally stepped on some cars?
i tell you why. because he plays for hawthorn. when your the premiere team in the comp everyone wants to bring you down a peg. its called tall poppy syndrome. the victors become the hunted over the tiniest in discretion.
I'm on to you.

I fink the car owner shood have to apolojize to Renoof four letting his car get in the wayy while Renoof was playing hop-scotch. wat do u fink Trevlen2Crwashay?

I fink the car owner shood have to apolojize to Renoof four letting his car get in the wayy while Renoof was playing hop-scotch. wat do u fink Trevlen2Crwashay?

PMSL at this ...... :D:D

Damaging other people's cars is a lot worse than speeding or even urinating in public (though not on a police station). It's not as bad as drink driving, but it's still pretty bad. That Hawthorn culture is just pathetic.
If winning flags is a bad culture then yes we are pathetic!

Oh yeah steve johnson says Hi!!!

If winning flags is a bad culture then yes we are pathetic!

Oh yeah steve johnson says Hi!!!
You mean the one player in our team that got in trouble off the field, the one that we reformed instead of covering up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok, how about i jumped up and down and dent the crap out of your car, thereby inconveniencing you for a number of days while it gets repaired and see how you like it.

It's not the worst thing a player has done, but it's still damn stupid none the less. If i were Clarkson i'd be worried this could lead to other more serious incidents in the future. Not to mention Renouf did that stupid "Bra Boys" signal when he received his premiership medal, which is enough evidence he is a brainless idiot.

You have once again demonstrated you are Melbourne Uni material with that post T2C. Renoof should be grateful to have one of the most intelligent and articulate of Hawks supporters fighting his corner.

I for one thoroughly enjoy reading your posts and hope you keep at it. You are doing a fanstastic job of sticking up for the Hawthorn football club and I'm sure your fellow Hawks supporters appreciate your efforts. :thumbsu:

it is pretty stupid what he did expecially damaging other people property thats not on i think his punishment was pathetic to he should of at least got 4 weeks not 2

Damn - Can I have all Hawthorn posters run there post through a f@#$%ng spell checker before posting - makes it hard to take you seriously when you spell like the Port Adelaide Cheer squad....

Renouf - bad boy, deserved a fine and a suspension, get on with it - Taylor has a chance to take back his spot now so may cost Brent quite a bit... If it were a senior member of the squad the suspension would count for SFA.

Damn - Can I have all Hawthorn posters run there post through a f@#$%ng spell checker before posting - makes it hard to take you seriously when you spell like the Port Adelaide Cheer squad....

Renouf - bad boy, deserved a fine and a suspension, get on with it - Taylor has a chance to take back his spot now so may cost Brent quite a bit... If it were a senior member of the squad the suspension would count for SFA.

have a cry its not a bloody English class here who cares it 5hit is spelt wrong

Damn - Can I have all Hawthorn posters run their post through a f@#$%ng spell checker before posting...

Remove this Banner Ad

the renoof incident is a storm in a teacup

Remove this Banner Ad

Back