Prediction The second coming of Keeffe

Remove this Banner Ad

K
Perhaps,but I reckon White will be handy this year as a high half forward. He can also chip in down back or in the ruck.

I like his ability and unpredictability. I think a forward line of Moore, White and Keeffe works
Keefe is no forward and for the same reason (ie. being soft) will fail as a ruckman. Could pinch hit in the ruck, but from the backline.

He's not the messiah, and has been a naughty boy, but all that is in the past now. The second coming of Keeffe is upon us and it promises to be a divine experience. Able to relieve in the ruck, provide a forward option and shore up the defence when needed. This jack of all trades player could be the missing ingredient required for the team to launch into a miraculous return to finals footy.

Believe.

Like your style. Glad its you not me.

Keeffe pictured here touching the hand of God. He has a massive leap.
images
Sorry to spoil the party but the dude on the right is me, it's okay though I've been told God and I look alike..

I too think
Any chance you remember what Keeffe was like before his 2 year suspension? Hopeless up forward and and a training cone in the ruck.

2 Years with no footy and now he's good at both of those roles...

He MIGHT be able to make it as a 2nd tall defender

that's pretty much my opinion on Keeffey....I will say in his defence that in JLT1 his ruck work was quite competent. Certainly I didn't see the avoidance of contact that has been a feature of his previous ruck work...Will be interesting to see if this had improved...

I thought his forward play OTOH, as clueless as ever. He is a poor contested mark, and lacks the nous to ever put space between himself and his opponent...

I never rated him, ever. He's tall and the awkward frame and size and I just don't see why he's so spoken about. A good side wouldn't want him and I certainly don't think he's any good.

Beveridge while his development coach had a very high regard for him - Gerad Healy mentioned a few years ago Beveridge telling him that Keefe was the "complete package".
With such an endorsement from a proven talent spotter, its clear you are off the mark, and the optimism here is well founded.

boy to some keeffe has improved so much with 2 years out of the game and with out this year playing
any meaning full game. to me keeffe is a third tall in the back line, and not a forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bookmark it his mate will be delisted in 2018 also.........its a miracle he got another contract.

The fact he has been delisted on day 2 of the trade period suggests they've thrown his name out there as trade bait or steak knives in another deal... but no takers.

GC and Lions either have enough KPD and plenty of picks in this draft to recruit KPD's. So I doubt a QLD team takes him.

Might be a rookie chance somewhere that wants some cheap KPD depth, like Bulldogs

Good luck to him.

Wish him well.
Great shame for him.
Brutal business.

But he may get a rookie taker, maybe even Essendon.

Who knows we could pick him again as absolute depth. But I think he's done.

Wish him well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction The second coming of Keeffe

Remove this Banner Ad

Back