Entertainment & Music The Simpsons Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

homer_and_apu13.png

Apu, if it’ll make you feel any better, I’ve learned that life is one crushing defeat after another until you just wish Flanders was dead.

homer_and_apu13.png

Apu, if it’ll make you feel any better, I’ve learned that life is one crushing defeat after another until you just wish Flanders was dead.
Quoted almost every time something goes wrong in our household.

Speaker: Then it is unanimous, we are going to approve the bill to evacuate the town of Springfield in the great state of...

Bart%27s_Comet_78.JPG

Congressman: Wait a minute, I want to tack on a rider to that bill: $30 million of taxpayer money to support the perverted arts.

Speaker: All in favour of the amended Springfield-slash-pervert bill? (everyone boos)

Bart%27s_Comet_79.JPG

Speaker: Bill defeated.

Speaker: Then it is unanimous, we are going to approve the bill to evacuate the town of Springfield in the great state of...

Bart%27s_Comet_78.JPG

Congressman: Wait a minute, I want to tack on a rider to that bill: $30 million of taxpayer money to support the perverted arts.

Speaker: All in favour of the amended Springfield-slash-pervert bill? (everyone boos)

Bart%27s_Comet_79.JPG

Speaker: Bill defeated.

FAT TONY - Boys, I'd like a little privacy with Selma, Why don't you take the doctor out back?

LOUIE Should we take care of him, or "take cayyree of him"?

FAT TONY - Take care of him. (unreadable voice)

LOUIE I don't know what that meant, Was it the first one or the second one? I can't ask him, otherwise he's gonna "take care of me.

REAL HOUSEWIVES OF FAT TONY SEASON 22 EPISODE 19

H - So anyway Lenny and Carl are never around on Wednesdays and they don't tell me where they go. It's like a conspiracy.
B - A conspiracy, eh? You think they're involved in the Kennedy assassination in some way?
H - I do... now. Anyway I'm gonna follow them tonight and see where they go.
M - Oh, Homer, don't start stalking people again. It's so illegal. Remember when you were stalking Charles Kuralt because you thought he dug up your garden.
H - Well, something did.
M - I don't want you stalking anyone tonight.
H - Oh, okay. Have it your own way, Marge. I'll be back in a minute. I'm going outside to... stalk.... Lenny and Carl, DOH.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Homer: Well, it was good while it lasted. Come on kids, let's go home.
Bart: We are home.
Homer: That was fast.

Remove this Banner Ad

Entertainment & Music The Simpsons Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back