Toast The Singles Thread...

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep and I also recall the Flying Lady?? Hot Dot and then the Hot Dot Plus.

I am a Calloway Black Hex Tour now Ace!!
Nice :thumbsu:

I am playing the Callaway Hex Black at the moment , I don't think Callaway make them anymore and has been replaced by the Hex Chrome +.

Have not played the Chrome + but have played the Hex Chrome and that was a good ball. I think Callway's new low compression ball (think it is Hex Chrome Soft or something similar) is out soon, be interested in giving that a hit.

Apologies for hijacking the Singles thread :D

Nice :thumbsu:

I am playing the Callaway Hex Black at the moment , I don't think Callaway make them anymore and has been replaced by the Hex Chrome +.

Have not played the Chrome + but have played the Hex Chrome and that was a good ball. I think Callway's new low compression ball (think it is Hex Chrome Soft or something similar) is out soon, be interested in giving that a hit.

Apologies for hijacking the Singles thread :D

Very nice.

Srixon make some nice golf balls now too. IMO both have surpassed Titleist Pro V a long time ago.

Shattered that the Hex Tour have finished but will try the Hex Chrome Plus. Given how little I get to play nowadays it makes little difference but I do hope to get back to my best one day!

Always funny when it happens to someone else !!!

Sure is.
I think he might have been 11-12 at the time, and he had the sh*ts for the rest of the round.
It was pretty funny.

Another holiday up at Merimbula, myself, my dad and my brother were playing at Pambula and we decided to play even though there was rain forecast.
It looked ok, so we thought what the hell. Anyway, half way through the front 9 it absolutely pissed down, and none of us had any wet weather gear.
We got drenched, and because we were already soaked, we continued on and played 18. A great day on the golf course - one we will never forget.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just don't think it's a real sport :p
It's like bowling or fishing.

They call it sport but you just mess around with a few mates trying to do better than last time. Novelty sport I call it.

It takes skill to be good at it, but it also does to eat hotdogs really fast throw a Frisbee well and compete in power vomiting

It takes skill to be good at it, but it also does to eat hotdogs really fast throw a Frisbee well and compete in power vomiting
I retract my previous post.

This is the most idiotic post ever Wtf is power vomiting

How the **** is golf not a sport?
It's a competitive physical activity.
Other than the leisurely walking between holes, the physical activity is pretty nonexistent. I Just don't call it a sport because when I compare it to footy or soccer or swimming etc, golf just doesn't seem like a sport.

Other than the leisurely walking between holes, the physical activity is pretty nonexistent. I Just don't call it a sport because when I compare it to footy or soccer or swimming etc, golf just doesn't seem like a sport.
Jatz you might want to have a word with your friend. Better still get her out on the course :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back