The Stadium!

What kind of stadium do you want?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

The membership is the thing that interests me. I can’t see how they can sell a traditional 11 game home membership. Would lock out too many and cap our membership numbers too much due to the lack of seats.

The membership is the thing that interests me. I can’t see how they can sell a traditional 11 game home membership. Would lock out too many and cap our membership numbers too much due to the lack of seats.
They could limit the reserved seats membership, make most of them walk up? Then have to have X amount for the away team. Brendan Gale will do it successfully.

Interesting to see the government has hired an assessment panal to assess Mac point 2.0 . I think this could still be in the mix, so could they're yet be a twist in the stadium deal?

Last edited:
Interesting to see the government has hired an assessment panal to assess Mac point 2.0 . I think this could still be in the mix, so could they're yet be a twist in the stadium deal?

Nah.

I believe government is obligated to assess unsolicited proposals of this nature, rightly or wrongly.

What advantages or benefits would 2.0 have that 1.0 doesn’t? I can’t see any. In fact, I think 2.0 has far more challenges and obstacles.

If 1.0 doesn’t pass, then 2.0 is no chance

Nah.

I believe government is obligated to assess unsolicited proposals of this nature, rightly or wrongly.

What advantages or benefits would 2.0 have that 1.0 doesn’t? I can’t see any. In fact, I think 2.0 has far more challenges and obstacles.

If 1.0 doesn’t pass, then 2.0 is no chance
Ok thankyou for your opinion.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Stadium!

Back