The Sullivans

Remove this Banner Ad

Packaged

Rookie
Apr 7, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
A bit a left field quesion for the Brains Trust....

My old mum is in poor health and one of the things she would love to do before it get to late is to rewatch the old TV series "The Sullivans".
After a quick Google it looks like its never been streamed and is only released as DVD's from the producers Crawfords productions and eBay is asking $2500 for the complete DVD seto_O

After I recovered from my brain aneurysm from price shock I thought someone on here may have any better suggestions.

My old mum is in poor health and one of the things she would love to do before it get to late is to rewatch the old TV series "The Sullivans".
After a quick Google it looks like its never been streamed and is only released as DVD's from the producers Crawfords productions and eBay is asking $2500 for the complete DVD seto_O

After I recovered from my brain aneurysm from price shock I thought someone on here may have any better suggestions.
$2500 that should be criminal and really taking advantage of elderly people who are most vulnerable in wanting to relive some happy memories.

FFS its a TV show.

Blessings to your mum Packaged

One of my favourites growing up as well; fantastic work on WW2

Crawfords have definitely locked it down to the DVD market and they must be selling a few of their Shows because it is an on going sale every year.

Be interesting to see if they ever stream it.

Channel 9 used to play episodes now and then during the day but I haven’t seen anything lately. It’s probably not on 9Now.

Would take a while to get through all episodes as well

Finally, think about this

WW2 ends in 1945. Sullivans starts around 1978? 33 years ago.

2023 and 33 years ago is 1990.

This is one that I've been thinking about and would love to watch it again but with my teenaged daughters. I think they may enjoy it.

Just looked it up on Crawford's site. It does seem pricey, but from what I can tell it works out to about $1.20 per episode.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Sullivans

Remove this Banner Ad

Back