Sweet Cricket Assoc. The Sweet C.A - Player Sign Up and Major Announcements Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

What about existing players?

byeeeeeee

The Office Oops GIF
walter white GIF

🏏 02 October 2024 Update 🏏

We still kindly request that new players sign up as bowlers for the time being.
  • 67 total players
  • 4 wicketkeepers
  • 27 Batters
  • 18 bowlers
  • 19 all-rounders
#UsernamePlayer TypeBat HandBowl TypeBowl Arm
1ClarkeMBowlerROSR
2Tonga BobPure A/RRFR
3Test TickleBowl A/RRLASL
4cooneyPure A/RRLSR
5HeadlessKeeperRLSR
6RazBatterRMFL
7BarrybranPure A/RROSR
8croweater 41BatterLML
9hotchilliBatterRMR
10PugsleyBat A/RLML
11FalconistaBat A/RRLSR
12akkapsBowlerLML
13DemurePrincessPure A/RLFL
14TheGoatBaronBatterROSR
15MobbsBowlerRMR
16FootyGuy13KeeperRLSR
17santeBatterLML
18TadpoleBat A/RRFR
19CapBowlerLFR
20Ant BearBatterRFR
21philreichBat A/RRMR
22BLUEALLTHRUPure A/RRLSR
23tgrsBowlerRFR
24Proper GanderBat A/RROSR
25moginieBatterROSR
26WoshKeeperRMR
27Hatchy1992BatterROSR
28serial_thrillaBat A/RRMR
29Jabba73Bowl A/RRMR
30Purple7x08_24Bat A/RROSR
31Smartys PowerBowlerRFR
32Ljp86BowlerRFR
33BRABBatterRLSR
34GreyCrowBatterRLSR
35HARPSichordBatterRMFR
36tonyBatterLLASL
37RobertioKeeperLML
38JatzBatterLMR
39MC Bad GeniusBowlerRLSR
40sausagerollBatterLML
41BigChippa52Pure A/RROSR
42ChipmunkBowlerRLSR
43Elton Johns WigBowlerLFL
44Frothies McveighBatterRMR
45MWPPBat A/RRMFR
46TheInjuryFactoryBatterRFR
47por_please_yaBatterRMR
48DingsterBowlerLFL
49damickyBowlerRLSR
50zackahBatterRLSR
51Van_DykeBatterRLSR
52Jackster83BatterRLASL
53MP_BatterROSR
54TY24BowlerRFR
55spudmasterBatterLMR
56DinsdaleBatterLFR
57NunezBowlerLLASL
58GremioPowerBowlerROSR
59DenieDBat A/RRFR
60AnUltimateRessieBatterRMR
61GralinBowlerRFR
62Dogs105BatterRMR
63mcgrath_trutherBatterROSR
64eth-dogBowl A/RLMFL
65DERRINALPHILBatterROSR
66The MajesticPure A/RRLSR
67Pie 4 LifeBowlerRLSR
68HinkleysHeroesBowlerRFR

Raz , you're more than welcome to join. We are yet to do the draft, there is still time to sign on for it.

Please fill out the below
  • BigFooty Username:
  • Player Type (select one): Keeper | Pure Batter | Batting All-Rounder | Pure All-Rounder | Bowling All-Rounder | Pure Bowler
  • Left or Right handed:
  • Bowl Type (select one): Right Arm Medium Fast | Left Arm Medium Fast | Right Arm Fast | Left Arm Fast | Right Arm Leg Break | Right Arm Off Spin | Left Arm Spin | Right Arm Medium | Left Arm Medium

Raz , you're more than welcome to join. We are yet to do the draft, there is still time to sign on for it.

Please fill out the below
  • BigFooty Username:
  • Player Type (select one): Keeper | Pure Batter | Batting All-Rounder | Pure All-Rounder | Bowling All-Rounder | Pure Bowler
  • Left or Right handed:
  • Bowl Type (select one): Right Arm Medium Fast | Left Arm Medium Fast | Right Arm Fast | Left Arm Fast | Right Arm Leg Break | Right Arm Off Spin | Left Arm Spin | Right Arm Medium | Left Arm Medium
I already signed on in the original sign up thread. i palyed one exhibition match.

Jsut wonderign about the teams now.

I already signed on in the original sign up thread. i palyed one exhibition match.

Jsut wonderign about the teams now.
Ah, so we have a rough timeline for between now and January, that does include time for a draft and some more exhibition matches. We also intend to run a few more Exhibition Matches prior to the draft. You're more than welcome to gather the people and name the sides, and cats2rise will sim this for us .

There is no need to worry about not being selected for the draft, everyone will be selected for of the teams. We have made sure that there will be enough spots for everyone. Just stay tuned in the next couple of weeks as we announce the rules for the draft.

Ah, so we have a rough timeline for between now and January, that does include time for a draft and some more exhibition matches. We also intend to run a few more Exhibition Matches prior to the draft. You're more than welcome to gather the people and name the sides, and cats2rise will sim this for us .

There is no need to worry about not being selected for the draft, everyone will be selected for of the teams. We have made sure that there will be enough spots for everyone. Just stay tuned in the next couple of weeks as we announce the rules for the draft.
ahh okj,

Well i not popular enough to gather people so will await at back of the queue jsut like back at school

ahh okj,

Well i not popular enough to gather people so will await at back of the queue jsut like back at school
Feel free to call someone out to go as your opposition captain, and then you can run a school yard pick for the rest of the XI. Can be some fun

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crosses fingers Fulmina can do with another Qwicketer...
  • BigFooty Username: Ocha905
  • Player Type (select one): Pure Bowler
  • Left or Right handed: Left
  • Bowl Type (select one): Left Arm Medium Fast

• BigFooty Username: Wizardmelon
  • Player Type (select one): Bowling All-Rounder | Pure Bowler (all rounder preferred but will go pure bowler if needed)
  • Bowl Type (select one): Left Arm Fast

• BigFooty Username: Wizardmelon
  • Player Type (select one): Bowling All-Rounder | Pure Bowler (all rounder preferred but will go pure bowler if needed)
  • Bowl Type (select one): Left Arm Fast

Does my submission count? Mobbs

That's okay, honestly didn't even know anything about this until today so I thought I was too late to the party.

Don't worry though, I have already entered my preferences and hopefully I get picked.

Survive End Of The World GIF by GIPHY Studios 2021

IMG_4520.gif

Hey Wosh, glad to see you around friend and hope you are doing well.

Sorry I never got back to you regarding changing clubs 3 months ago in the DMs btw as I needed some mental health time away from BF and have only just got back into the swing of things again with everything (only part-time right now).

Looking forward to the Sweet C.A though will play for our any team with pride and fun 🤗

Hey Wosh, glad to see you around friend and hope you are doing well.

Sorry I never got back to you regarding changing clubs 3 months ago in the DMs btw as I needed some mental health time away from BF and have only just got back into the swing of things again with everything (only part-time right now).

Looking forward to the Sweet C.A though will play for our any team with pride and fun 🤗
Good to see you back, the cricket should be fun in the off season :D I’m sure heaps of teams will want to draft you.
Hopefully can also enjoy the SFA again 🤙🏻

(I moved my posts in here out of the Stars team thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

Sweet Cricket Assoc. The Sweet C.A - Player Sign Up and Major Announcements Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back