Mega Thread The Sweet FA Landfill

If you shot my dog I'mma kill

• Your

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • Cat

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I sexually Identify as a meme. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of being uploaded onto the imgur website and linked into the BigFooty threads. People say to me that a person being a meme is Impossible but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a computer scientist put my brain into my computer like johnny depp in transendence, equipping me with the dankest of pictures from the internet. From now on I want you guys to call me "Sir Danks-a-lot" and respect my right to meme from above and meme needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a memephobe and need to check your internet privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.
so your transmeme?

Wat8.jpg
I know its wrong but that mouth makes me rock hard

Kohphi pm'd the Bombers LG a few days ago and suggested (dictated) that we all pitch in and do votes for the bnf, he game me weeks 9-12 which means I have to go back and find the threads and figure who were the best players. At the time I said sure I will do that, I am a leader and will do my part.

3-4 days on and i just cannot be ****ed doing it! I have free time right now, literally doing nothing but I just cant be ****ed. I wont do it tonight, i wont do it tomorrow and i probably wont do it next week. I just cant be ****ed and he cant really make me do it no matter how many pm's he sends me :/ . Im so sorry Kohphi but to be fair you're a bit of a patronising + passive aggressive Carlton tosser at times, even Coach agreed.

Who wants to do it for me? winner gets a follow on bigfooty for a week.

Go Bombers !

Kohphi pm'd the Bombers LG a few days ago and suggested (dictated) that we all pitch in and do votes for the bnf, he game me weeks 9-12 which means I have to go back and find the threads and figure who were the best players. At the time I said sure I will do that, I am a leader and will do my part.

3-4 days on and i just cannot be ****** doing it! I have free time right now, literally doing nothing but I just cant be ******. I wont do it tonight, i wont do it tomorrow and i probably wont do it next week. I just cant be ****** and he cant really make me do it no matter how many pm's he sends me :/ . Im so sorry Kohphi but to be fair you're a bit of a patronising + passive aggressive Carlton tosser at times, even Coach agreed.

Go Bombers !

Rd 9
3 votes:fumbler
2 votes: Wacky Tiger
1 votes: Nakia

Rd 10
3 votes: fumbler
2 votes: Drunk guy 2
1 votes: rfctiger74

Rd 11
2 votes: Inanimate Rod
1 votes: Queen Latifa

Rd 12
2 votes: Bet on Blue
1 votes: Abotts' speedo

Your welcome.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rd 9
3 votes:fumbler
2 votes: Wacky Tiger
1 votes: Nakia

Rd 10
2 votes: Drunk guy 2
1 votes: rfctiger74

Rd 11
2 votes: Inanimate Rod
1 votes: Queen Latifa

Rd 12
2 votes: Bet on Blue
1 votes: Abotts' speedo

Your welcome.
Why did I get two in round 10 but never receive a tag? Lazy on your bhelfh

Can fumbler be thread banned please, I didn’t find his post very funny

I am, and I was.
You should be glad I didn't vote for you, the players I vote for always leave the SFA the next season...... it's the Willo_ curse TM

Why did I get two in round 10 but never receive a tag? Lazy on your bhelfh

Like your spelling?

Don't be so greedy, I can't tag one person ten times it's unfair on the rest of the SFA. nahnah

3-4 days on and i just cannot be ****** doing it! I have free time right now, literally doing nothing but I just cant be ******. I wont do it tonight, i wont do it tomorrow and i probably wont do it next week. I just cant be ****** and he cant really make me do it no matter how many pm's he sends me :/ . Im so sorry Kohphi but to be fair you're a bit of a patronising + passive aggressive Carlton tosser at times, even Coach agreed.

Go Bombers !

Lol passive aggressive.. I'm so not passive aggressive it's not funny. It's ok you don't need to do the votes if you don't feel like it.
Understand though that I will kick the living **** out of you if you don't at our next LG meeting:mad:

Go Bombers !

Mate I will do them. I have already done my three rounds where remarkably I managed to score the 3, 2 and 1 in each round so if I do yours I should be a certainty to win.

Lol passive aggressive.. I'm so not passive aggressive it's not funny. It's ok you don't need to do the votes if you don't feel like it.
Understand though that I will kick the living **** out of you if you don't at our next LG meeting:mad:

I read somewhere that a certain player that plays with themselves that the current crop of leaders are shit.
Do you in fact find this to be factual, or is that certain player a big silly?

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread The Sweet FA Landfill

Back